Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know so many people that keep their fish. why? if they have so many rare fish and common fish and uncommon fish and every fish, why not sell it back?
Lionfish let's say.. Are worth 1500, but you get 750 for selling it. neutral Anyway, people try to save up for the exchange.
webz
Lionfish let's say.. Are worth 1500, but you get 750 for selling it. neutral Anyway, people try to save up for the exchange.
are you sure? i could have sworn their sell back is 1500.
Quinter
webz

the sellback is 1.5k the real value is 3k

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
It is. o.o
I'm saving up for Fish Exchange. Plus, selling those guppies won't get me too much gold. ^^
Kyougu
Quinter
webz

yeah i thought so.
Kyougu
Quinter
webz

Hoshit.. Nevermind then xd but yeah. Fish exchange neutral
Hello Soma
I'm saving up for Fish Exchange. Plus, selling those guppies won't get me too much gold. ^^
whats the exchange for?
rhs_pudding_cup
Hello Soma
whats the exchange for?
nobody knows. thats why im suprised that people are saving for it.
rhs_pudding_cup
Hello Soma
whats the exchange for?

No one is sure yet. Rumor has it that is where you can get the fishing hats and angelic rods.
TalisX
rhs_pudding_cup
Hello Soma
whats the exchange for?

No one is sure yet. Rumor has it that is where you can get the fishing hats and angelic rods.
do you use gold or fish?
TalisX
rhs_pudding_cup
Hello Soma
whats the exchange for?

angelic rods? i never heard that one before
Well, if the sellback is half of what it says it is, then your guppies would sell for 1.5g each. Is that even possible?
Quinter
TalisX
rhs_pudding_cup
Hello Soma
whats the exchange for?

angelic rods? i never heard that one before

Yep. The angelic rod and angelic rod plus are real items that haven't been released yet. A mod confirmed it in the Q&A thread a few days ago. It's part of the same glitch that let people peek at the hats a while back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff