Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have a performance rod plus right now. I haven't earned an angelic rod yet. I'm still far from that. I know there are a couple other types of rods in the store. Should I stick with the performance rod plus?

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
heart heart heart

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
heart heart heart heart

Shirtless Gaian

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think it depends on the taste smile performance plus is really good specially because it helps on those critical last seconds when it gets harder to pull, and its better than strenght because you can get those fishies that are farther.

I use all of them that way when I get bored or am having problems I just switch between rods biggrin

Obsessive Loverboy

16,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
dragonslord8o

It all depends on your preference. The Performance is more suited for fast, competition fishing for decent points in a bucket. The Distance is for catching much higher valued fish. The Strength is what some consider a training rod, to get newer fishers more associated into fishing.

Also, there's no need to bump your thread in the Fishing sub-forum unless you've fallen off the first page and no answers. The forum is quite slow, so you should receive an answer as you have already, before it does fall off the first page which would give you a reason to bump it.
Choose what you need most. Is it power, or anything else. You can also buy plus items. Try with the basic rod, and see what needs the most improvement.

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
get angelic

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items