< 1 2

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
My favorite is durem

Simple reason i still hold out hope that some day i will Catch a lionback of my very own

however I am still not very good at fishing so to build up my fish count I fish basken and port so I can get closer to earning my own angelic rod.

Dapper Puppy

Port of Gambino is my favorite. It is the easiest to filter for me, and that means a lot.

Stylish Shoujo

29,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
I like Durem best. I make a good living off of selling fish and theres plenty of people to chat with ;3
Durem has got to be my favorite~
The fish are challenging, and the rares look sexy.
There are plenty of familiar faces, and due to the lack of fishers swarming to our lake, we're a rather tight community, or sub-community of the fishing community.
No place is as challenging in my opinion, and I like getting worked up over boldurs. lol

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Durem is my fav and because I also want the honor of catching a lionback, or now since I can exchange for it catch the original fishies there ( pebbos,biters,boldurs)..

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Like a lot of others here, Durem is currently my favorite. It is challenging and fun to fish for me, and I recently found that i can actually fish decently there with the basic rod. It is also the only lake I do not have a bronze for on my mule Dr Murdoc Faust Niccals, so I have unfinished business there. I'm debating on trying to get bronze there next month.

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
My favorite lake would have to be Gambino. That was the first lake where I competed and won a trophy and is where I have spent the most time fishing. The difficulty is low enough where you can either play at your leisure or focus slightly more to filter. In the time I have fished there, I have met many good people have had many pleasant conversations. Even though I rarely fish there now, I will always consider Gambino my personal favorite lake.

Familiar Fisher

amarzyciel

For casual/fun = Gambino, it's easy to filter and I just love having bucket with a lot of trout and tuna.
plus it gives me less stress. I go here when I want to relax and just enjoy fishing.

For Profit = Durem...only reason I go there. Though my level's only up to catching biter...
pebbo and biter still give me more gold than other fishing spot. There's also charm of missing a lot of fish. gives me satisfaction when I do catch a good fish.

I used to like Bassken, but there's fewer people than back in october and the fish doesn't sell much.
I don't go the anymore because it's boring and the fish doesn't sell as good as durem.

This pretty much sums it up for me as well, except I still like Bass'ken once in a while. 3nodding Plus, it seems most Bass'ken fishers prefer to power-fish when competing there while I prefer good old filtering just like everywhere else.

Another reason I tend to at least visit Durem is because there's usually at least one room of fishers there that I want to visit. 4laugh

The answer for Gambino here is spot on for me. mrgreen

Tasty Strawberry

10,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well, what can i say... my signature say it all, i just love Gambino, and i see that many of us love it there too, so is a shame that compared to the other 2 lakes is not so profitable, it needs some loving there.
I love tunas, always wanted that gold tuna, for me is the best lake to fish and have fun.
Thomas Kalek Cain
My favorite is Durem cause it's RED! Also, Durem is where I caught my first rare.

... But yeah, Durem's colours is what drew me in at first, and though I could only catch pebbos, years of hard work and effort perfecting my technique, i can now catch the fiercest of fishies there, paying only half attention. XD

I tried it there.... I can't catch even trash there.... port only trash...when I catch anything... bass'ken is my favorite cuz I can actually fish and catch fish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff