Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates:This is the original thread, and now there are many duplicates of this thread that have become very successful! I give them my stamp of approvel <.< >.> . I got addicted to another game, and rarely came on gaia, so I basically passed the torch along >.>;; . Now it is in the hands of many capable TFers themselves biggrin . Now there is even a guild...I guess this was a good idea huh? Well now you should go to the most recent thread ...go ..shoo ...skidaddle! ...yeah ...

Function of This Thread

The point of this thread is to post my view, and hopefully soon the views of the top fishers themselves, on how the precedings are going with the top fishers of gaia, and how their progress is going, and why it is going that way.

Rules

1. Please post your view on what you think of the thread: What I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong, what I could do to make it better, what I could put up in the updates, anything that would enhance this thread.

2. No cursing/swaring: These words are pointless to use, there are so many other words in the english vocabulary that you could use instead of these words. I plain just don't like them, so don't use them please.

3. No cybering: The fishing forum is not the place for that kind of stuff, and it is looked down upon on all of gaia, so don't do it. Period.

4. No insulting: If you are one of the top fishers, thanks for coming by, but don't go rubbing your status in other people's faces. You can post your status but don't go "Well I'm 200 higher rank that so-and-so". I will value everyone's opinion evenly, well at least I'll try to.

5. No flaming: Just because their might be top fishers in the thread doesn't mean they are trying to make you feel like a crappy fisher, so don't flame them just because they might get to play more than you.

6. Please post: If you think that the updates are interesting just post about it, or you could just use this thread to talk to some of the better fishers on the game.

Bumpers!

These are the kind people who have bumped my thread:

Um...Too many sorry I can't go through everyone sweatdrop ...But I would like to thank Anjelous, and Over_Achiever for frequenting this thread blaugh

Additional

If you are a top fisher (ranked top 10 in any of the fishing areas, including the overall rankings) please PM me every once in a while on your progress in the game, so I can include your information in the Updates.

Please, if you haven't read the stickies, read them. It is really annoying when a person posts a thread when they have a sticky set up to answer their question. EX: how much for that hat-see OMG! How much for that nifty hat? sticky

Link:

I've created a link, this should help since the thread subscriptions are down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[*url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5824632]<*img src="http://tinypic.com/202yhg">

Just take out the stars.

Frequenters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Trader

Actually, I don't have "luck." I use A bait and have been for ever since I started competitively fishing. I also filter heavily, which reduces the number of fish I get but gives me better quality fish.

Additionally, Sapphire was playing Bass'ken/Durem. I was playing Gambino/Durem.

Its not really luck. Its just the different ways we play.
Please respond if you want sweatdrop
Enadiz
Being the last day of the month it is getting really close between the top three competitors. To lighten the mood I would like to point out one specific thing. Sapphire has caught more fish than Alexi which means that Alexi has one up on the luck side of fishing, so if you come here Sapphire, you probably already know everything I already said, and are pretty mad about it, just know that we feel your pain...Even though many of us can not determine how bad it feels...*snicker*

sweatdrop Not the nicest words of encouragment. I admire all the top fishers,
Alexi_Jameson
Actually, I don't have "luck." I use A bait and have been for ever since I started competitively fishing. I also filter heavily, which reduces the number of fish I get but gives me better quality fish.

Okay eek that many A baits must cost a lot. I admire your skill of fishing, and all of people who play fishing so I wasn't trying to be rude it just came out that way.
nice picture by the way

Friendly Trader

Enadiz
Alexi_Jameson

Okay eek that many A baits must cost a lot. I admire your skill of fishing, and all of people who play fishing so I wasn't trying to be rude it just came out that way.

No harm done.

And you mean my sig? Thanks. Aslana did an amazing job.
marissa12345
blaugh
your wishing for a lot

Friendly Trader

Anyway, back to fishing.
Alexi_Jameson
Anyway, back to fishing.
good luck!!! blaugh
Problem: My dad's heart is hurt. I cant fish when he's in danger. ~~ surprised
Sapphire Kasserack
Oh...I'm sorry...Hope he gets better. xp
Enadiz
Sapphire Kasserack
Oh...I'm sorry...Hope he gets better. xp

It's alright. I guess I can expect a lot of this. ~~ xp

Friendly Trader

Sapphire Kasserack

neutral Wait - what happened to him? Hope he's okay...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff