Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Streaker

Good luck Fishers!

Fishing for fun this month..not sure why I'm almost top 15 though.

Dapper Consumer

-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

Yayy! You're fishing. wink

Questionable Streaker

sevenheroes
-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

Purely for fun this time!

Although i will try one day get a gold in Bassken and Gambino to complete my collections.
-peach-
sevenheroes
-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

Although i will try one day get a gold in Bassken and Gambino to complete my collections.

-Stalking you-

I want to fish with you. =O It would almost be like the old days...just minus a lot of people. 4laugh stressed

I need a better mouse though.xD

Goodluck to all fishers too!n.n

Questionable Streaker

AglassBucket
-peach-
sevenheroes
-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

-Stalking you-

I want to fish with you. =O It would almost be like the old days...just minus a lot of people. 4laugh stressed

Haha! Let's fish together when I get home from work! What time is it in your neck of the woods in 8 hours? I'm not using a mouse eeither sad (

heart

Fashionable Gaian

-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

Glad to have an old fisher back smile Welcome back Peach heart
-peach-
AglassBucket
-peach-
sevenheroes
-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

-Stalking you-

Haha! Let's fish together when I get home from work! What time is it in your neck of the woods in 8 hours? I'm not using a mouse eeither sad (

heart

It will be like 4amish then. =P Can you fish well with a track pad? I suck with it.=(

Questionable Streaker

Raining Miroku
-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

Glad to have an old fisher back smile Welcome back Peach heart

Thanks Miroku!
You're doing well again this month! heart

Questionable Streaker

AglassBucket
-peach-
AglassBucket
-peach-
sevenheroes
-peach-
Good luck Fishers!

-Stalking you-

heart

It will be like 4amish then. =P Can you fish well with a track pad? I suck with it.=(

Awe bugger! Well there's always the weekend smile
Yeah I use trackpad , but I'm using a macbook pro so I find the trackpad really smooth to user with fishing. Although I run out of room sometimes stressed
-peach-
AglassBucket
-peach-
AglassBucket
-peach-

-Stalking you-

heart

Awe bugger! Well there's always the weekend smile
Yeah I use trackpad , but I'm using a macbook pro so I find the trackpad really smooth to user with fishing. Although I run out of room sometimes stressed

I'll probably be up.xD I stay up late. Just send me a PM with the room, lake and pass if you're using one. If it's open i'll try and be on before it fills.:3

I have a crappy laptop and my trackpad suckksss. It's soo unresponsive at times.
I'm thinking I might go for another trophy at some point. I'll need a USB mouse first. It's been so long since i've fished and even longer since I went for a trophy.

I won my Bronze Gambino in Dec 05 but I gave it to a good friend when I quit. I went for trophies in the following months but ended up quitting because I got addicted to vending. =P

Questionable Streaker

Glassy doo iittt!! mrgreen

Aged Codger

Raining Miroku
I got a lot of complaints from fishers about me competing again...I'm sorry but I can't help it. I really enjoy fishing and fishing is another way for me to make gold. I like animals and fish in real life. That's part of why I like to fish on Gaia.

I made a lot of good friends through fishing and I would like to continue that. In the past, I had to share the computer with my family for a long time and my scores were okay. I felt I didn't really show my true potential as a fisher (i guess for gold/silver wise only)

Now I feel like I have more time and got my own laptop. Ever since I got my own laptop, I've been wanting to improve my scores and trying to show my true potential as a fisher.

I don't really steal trophies on purpose and I'm not that mean. Sure I like to collect trophies and I want fishers to compete against me. I don't want them to go like "Oh he got a million of trophies, I shouldn't compete against him"

Really? You should double check my scores in the past and I've seen a lot of fishers (even new fishers) did it better than me.

well said. 3nodding
give the luv to the Mironess and give him some competition. heart

Questionable Streaker

Vern!
Good to see you still here! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items