Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Wakatau
Most probably bots. And you can add to the list the 9th and 8th, 16th and 17th places (lolz_ezhan; Maxis 4G; nasfob; mnasis; respectively).

We were having a discussion about Maxis 4G's credibility last night in Vern's room. He was offering me fish and I got that "bad vibe" from him like I do around other people like him.
Glad I declined his trade.

MastaVern

You know you liked it. talk2hand

Aged Codger

Shirlox
Wakatau
Most probably bots. And you can add to the list the 9th and 8th, 16th and 17th places (lolz_ezhan; Maxis 4G; nasfob; mnasis; respectively).

We were having a discussion about Maxis 4G's credibility last night in Vern's room. He was offering me fish and I got that "bad vibe" from him like I do around other people like him.

MastaVern

but but but, that was nostril rape. xD those are for my fingers and my fingers only. >.<

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

MastaVern
Shirlox
Wakatau

MastaVern

but but but, that was nostril rape. xD those are for my fingers and my fingers only. >.<

There are no laws against nostril rape~

Invisible Noob

Woot, Fishies, drama, and some scandal~ Fishing is fun.

Aged Codger

Shirlox
MastaVern
Shirlox
Wakatau

MastaVern

There are no laws against nostril rape~
There should be! you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you shouldn't pick your friends nose! gonk

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
Yugasawi
Woot, Fishies, drama, and some scandal~ Fishing is fun.

Yes, yes it is XD

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Go Go Rachel !! whee

Skilled Explorer

Congrats to Yuuki for breaking the Gold Durem Record. To Waka for completing his trophy set, and the everybody from last month. Goodluck fishing to all the fishers this month! <3

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Dragon Cross
Congrats to Yuuki for breaking the Gold Durem Record. To Waka for completing his trophy set, and the everybody from last month. Goodluck fishing to all the fishers this month! <3

Thanks B'bro ^^
Yayyyy! Indeed, congrats to Yuki and Waka-- and I'm excited to have my first ever trophy in my first ever full month of fishing! Hooray for Gambino #10! heart

Friendly Gaian

Dragon Cross

Thank you, Dragon Cross : D

alias4him
Yayyyy! Indeed, congrats to Yuki and Waka-- and I'm excited to have my first ever trophy in my first ever full month of fishing! Hooray for Gambino #10!

Thank you and congrats, alias4him : D

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
alias4him
Yayyyy! Indeed, congrats to Yuki and Waka-- and I'm excited to have my first ever trophy in my first ever full month of fishing! Hooray for Gambino #10! heart

thanks 4lias whee

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Friendly Gaian

Waiting for the explosion from fishers...

Aged Lunatic

Wakatau
Waiting for the explosion from fishers...
I actually slept a lot and then my comp had more bugs, running errands came back and I think its down? rage mode.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff