Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not good by the looks of all the moaning. wink

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Big sister Thy!!! crying heart *hugs*

It's been dead thread like a few days or two. I haven't even checked lately.

*flagwaves for Holy* 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
it's been pretty dead most of the month, seems about par for the course though, been a serious lack of interest in fishing these days from what I'm told crying and from what I've seen from fishing this month, but I guess it could be worse.

Though that does kind of make it easier for me <.<

And thanks JP xD

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well it gives enough time for people to simply get back in the groove xp I wish they'd put out a fishing update though. I'm happy there are fish-related poses in the items now, but it would be more awesome if it was fishing related whee I wonder if I already have all of them though... *thinks*

Hey DC, you going to LU Live this year? We'll be there again with a booth, in case you wanna drop by. wink

User Image
good to see you Thya, yes the thread is sadly slow. I know since they have changed the forum index, less and less people find what they are looking for, Kind of learning this first hand this month fishing in Bassken with the New Users, It's just hard to find the fishing forum for them.

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rubyaileen
good to see you Thya, yes the thread is sadly slow. I know since they have changed the forum index, less and less people find what they are looking for, Kind of learning this first hand this month fishing in Bassken with the New Users, It's just hard to find the fishing forum for them.
I guess that's the biggest problem with having too many subforums cry I have the same problem with a forum I'm monitoring somewhere else.

But I hope everybody keeps fighting for fishing heart You guys are the only reason I keep coming back to Gaia. xd

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
@Thy: Me dunno. Where is that? D:

Well if I could, if mom would agree.

@Holy: You're welcome. 3nodding How's junking so far?

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thanks thy, I've been too lazy too look up my flag to change my avi to old school xD

JP, junking is going well, trying to extend to an insurmountable lead so I can enjoy halloween events and stuff :B

Gaian

Whenever I attempt to fish, I either see nobody's room who I know, or they're all locked. gonk I hope there's more fishy love come winter/springtime >.>

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I keep mine locked because I'd rather not deal with randoms when I'm really trying to get into it, but I usually give the pw if it's asked for xD

Gaian

I don't usually ask people for their pws razz If they want me to know, they'll tell me xp

As far as fishing goes, I hope I can compete again soon, school is a killer. User Image
Fishing is the killer. The killer of pixel fish and the killer of studying time. sweatdrop
Definately wasn't worth it when I only just missed the grade I wanted in English literature and failed an entire course. But, I'll blame the fish, not me! whee

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
there we go, be blameless for your own choices xD sorry to hear you failed the course though, that sucks Dx
Now the Truth comes out Jed on why you come sit with me. *LOL* I'm the only room not locked?

Gaian

Of course, you're just my fallback plan rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas