Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep yeps last months trophies were handed out

Just a couple more days to go guys and gals...keep fishing....
Waves~~~ to all the legits in there.
rubyaileen
Yep yeps last months trophies were handed out

Just a couple more days to go guys and gals...keep fishing....
Waves~~~ to all the legits in there.

i asked if they were and if they were when? thanks for telling me they were handed out though, but you only answered my question partially! xp

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
they came out Thu Nov 12. I hope that helps.
Pufnstuf
they came out Thu Nov 12. I hope that helps.

Thank you and *waves flag on the last 36 hour mark*

Grats to you on taking gold puf and keep it going, with the low month you should walk away with it( you should have awhile ago) 3nodding Good for you and wear that gold with honor!! razz

I can't wait for next months competition to start, im taking long naps and playing alittle xbox 360 in the meantime to help pass the hours away, but good luck and congrats to all those legits whom got a trophy, and hope you all got the trophy you were originally after!!

*Waves Lys flag for OA winner of the month, junkless score* That is amazing and congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what next month brings especially with my trip to vegas and hoping i get service with my 3g wireless network card so i can fish while im in the car for hours or in my hotel ( if it doesn't have wifi for me to connect to, so i can fish!!!) I should be able to fish again next month and hopefully get my goal and it will make it 6 months out of 12 months i fished this year, which is crazy 50% months fished in one year!! heart heart

Professional Genius

Lake News has been updated, thanks, Zanam!

Now go fish some more!
scream

(forum glitch, I got a double post but when I deleted one, it seems the other post never existed...)
: B Thanks for the News update! Special Gratz to Princesa Crystal Azure heart Slim Satan twisted Miro & L y k e 0 m g. *Waves flag for all other Legits*

Wealthy Noob

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh lake news! Thanks! -Flag waves everyone legit-
Wow for the first time ever I see bassken score is ahead of Gambino. Rofl rofl
*waves flags for all legit fishers this month* Congrats and keep fishing for the last few hours. biggrin

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
L y k e 0 m g
Oh lake news! Thanks! -Flag waves everyone legit-
Wow for the first time ever I see bassken score is ahead of Gambino. Rofl rofl
I will keep fishing then and see if I can make the score or Gambino look a bit better.

And waves flags to all.
Armina Qi Saxton
*waves flags for all legit fishers this month* Congrats and keep fishing for the last few hours. biggrin

theres still 30 hours to fish before the end........not really a few hours.........

Looking forward to it pufnstuf....I hope you can get a better score.....

Anyone planning for fishing next month and what are they planning on fishing for??

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wow I was just looking at last month scores and OMG, Gambo's scores are like half of what they were. so now I know why you were ROFL - LykeOmg

@BlueBerry TrainWreck if your asking me about next month I think i am taking a brake with it being the holidays and all coming up lots of family things going on this month. But I think I may try for bronze in Durem for Jan but who knows lol. only time will tell.
im the best fisher around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces