Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just to let everyone know, our Rules Post has been updated this month, so please check it out. There isn't really anything new there, but it's worded a bit more clearly now.

You may now post.

Friendly Gaian

Congrats to all legit winners and good luck to all legit fishers.

And wasn't expecting that final ending in OA but nicely done : )
What it is strangers? :3 Been quite awhile since I've been into that fishing thang. Congrats to last months winners! heart
Hope to see you guys in Bass'ken this month. emotion_yatta

Aged Codger

'Grats to all last month, and best of luck to the competitors this month. 3nodding

Noob

I think I might try Bass'ken this month. whee

Dapper Dabbler

Looks like I picked a busy month to trek off to Bass'ken whee But before that... FISH-UN BREAK!!

Congratulations to last month's winners!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Just letting you know that the trophies for February 2012 have been handed out. Congrats to all of last month's winners, and best of luck to all fishers for March 2012.

Go get your fish on! biggrin
Sisky

Fashionable Gaian

Thanks Sis! *huggles my new shiny silver trout* 4laugh heart

P.S. Lol Acorn Fishing Trophy List is soo messed up right now.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Trophies are out on the first day of the new month?!

What is this madness?! This must be a dream! O:
-sarcastic humor-

Congrats to last months winners~

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Raining Miroku

You are most welcome! *hugs back* Don't you have every trophy ever made by now? I ask in all seriousness! surprised

Shirlox
Trophies are out on the first day of the new month?!

What is this madness?! This must be a dream! O:
-sarcastic humor-

Congrats to last months winners~

Well, I *do* have a wicked head cold and am on cold and sinus medicine! Perhaps that explains the madness? eek

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

siskataya
Well, I *do* have a wicked head cold and am on cold and sinus medicine! Perhaps that explains the madness? eek

xD
That would explain it, medicine does make people a bit loopy.

Hope you feel better though, I can feel the symptoms of a cold coming on for myself as well.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Shirlox
siskataya

xD
That would explain it, medicine does make people a bit loopy.

Hope you feel better though, I can feel the symptoms of a cold coming on for myself as well.

Ugh, sorry to hear that - hope you feel better soon as well! I hate that feeling of knowing a cold is about to hit you, but it's not quite there yet. How annoying!

Fashionable Gaian

siskataya
Raining Miroku

You are most welcome! *hugs back* Don't you have every trophy ever made by now? I ask in all seriousness! surprised
Yes I do xD I won every trophy in all lakes ;P I enjoy fishing and i do enjoy collecting trophies too xd

I want to get at least 3 golds and silvers in every lake, so i can hold them all at once xD
*waves* it's been a long time since I've been in here.... Good luck to all fishers this month and congrats to all the winners from last month!

This is madness to see the trophies handed out on the first day of the new month! I love it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff