• Sausage Fest 200
how long has it been down?

Exhibitionist

mozztitty
how long has it been down?
Since the second week of February.

Gaian

Stupid fishing being... stupid mad

Anyway, good luck to everyone this month (Assuming fishing is back up and running soon.) heart
OnionKingForever
cry my fish aren't even saving now..........sigh........

Exhibitionist

Lots of people adorning the wig! I like it.

Gaian

JackTheTulip
Lots of people adorning the wig! I like it.
Yay for rainbow wigs with golden fish sitting on top cool

I love this thing... for some odd reason rofl

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
OKAY, I KNOW THIS IS CORNY.. BUT......
*breaks into song to the tune of "Oh Where Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone"

Oh where, oh where, has my fishing stats gone...
Oh where, oh where can it be??
With the admins so busy
And the fishers in a "tizzy"
Oh where, oh where can it be?????????

hehe, now try getting that tune out of your head!

Good luck to all fishers!!!

Oh, and here's another song..
sung to the tune of VeggieTales "The Hairbrush song" or "Oh Where is my Hair Brush."
All those who know it, sing along!

Oh where... is my fishing stats?
Oh where... is my fishing stats?
Oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where. oh where....
Is my fishing stats?

*sighs* yes, it has come to this.
just passing by to say hi and to wish everyone the best of luck this month...kind of out of touch with work and all keeping me away from my puter way to many hours.

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Hey, Sir Kitteh just realized that the 'My Stats' page is up! One step closer to fishing being fixed!

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Idfection
Hey, Sir Kitteh just realized that the 'My Stats' page is up! One step closer to fishing being fixed!

Looks like we are being thrown some crumbs ... while the other things in Flash...
are being pushed ...

check out the latest announcement

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/check-out-ocean-party-gaia-s-first-facebook-game/t.59366637/

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
I was all excited when I saw the stats page, then I fished a bucket and cried.

----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image
Bria_Teragram
I was all excited when I saw the stats page, then I fished a bucket and cried.

----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

HAHA! I was gonna ask if I was the only stupid one doing that and figuring it out..(ummm...not to say that anyone that did it is stupid...lol...poor choice of words).

Man...heck I'd gladly support gaia making fishing only playable from bait from gaia cash...lol. As long as price was pretty much the same when done...IE, fishing bait bundle for 500 A bait for 125 gaia cash...etc...and not soul bound so we could still use gold to buy it. Then again...who'd buy bait with cash lol...~man I been smoking tootsie rolls again!~

If the game actually earned gaia money, maybe they'd fix it stressed

@ Jeddi-Kun: If I gave you gold...would you switch back to a male avi? (if so, how much would it take? 3nodding )

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Okay, so the page is up, but not actually working eh? I've gotta go intern in a few minutes, but I'll see about poking when I get back to make sure that they're still working on it and don't think that it's actually fully operational. They might not know it's actually still broken a bit if they didn't fish a bucket to check.

Blitzd - Some people actually do. I've not seen numbers, but I've heard of people using say, 20 bucks or something to start off a trophy run and use the gold made from those initial buckets to pay for the rest of bait. That and I think F bait is like, 1 GC each (You SHOULD get two per cash at the gold shop exchange rate, but eh). Personally I'd prefer they not make it cash only, as it would kill off the game even more if people had to pay inflated prices for bait on top of it, but I do have a feeling that we'll need some kind of cash feature to get the game actual attention eventually.

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
and don't forget the former Head Flash Developer (Qixter) mention that most other Developers won't finagle with an Established work of another Developer>Duckworth< :

as it is we are working within the parameters of "Duckworth's Coding".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff