Welcome to Gaia! ::

drkessler
madanthony
thyalla
Oh crap! I didn't get to screencap! crying
I got the lakes, I'll get overall in a minute
Fun. Congrats on 9th.... I told you I wouldn't let you beat me. xd
and I told you that I knew I wouldnt
i just hope they'll get us the trophies before xmas...

congrats everyone!!! exclaim
LoOpEd
i just hope they'll get us the trophies before xmas...

congrats everyone!!! exclaim
that would be good, since the christmas season always seems to come sooner each year
novarren

i got one from 10 seconds before. will upload soon.
That's cool.
You know what the biggest shame was this month? (Aside from Squish getting thrown out. o___o)

Hirman never showed up in the Overall rank. Even though he probably had a pretty impressive score.
my pics are kinda.... pixel-y..... I'll let someone with better resizing abilities handle this

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Congrats to all the July winners yaaay! Now it's time for me and my Fishin' Impossible. ninja
What bait should be used for gambino?
Navvy
What bait should be used for gambino?

FF DDD AAAAA~

Explorer

1st place...
User Image
Good morning everyone... What happen yesterday??? the forum went down for quite some time...
Did anyone taken a screenshot of the whole scoreboard???
And at the stroke of midnight, the avi-costumizer works. rolleyes
Makaeru
1st place...
User Image
Good morning everyone... What happen yesterday??? the forum went down for quite some time...

Both me and Nova have screenshots. Of everything. 3nodding
Congrats to all the winners!

Five CD changer: full

Munchies: check

Drink: check

Attitude: good

It's junkin' time!
cool
madanthony
Frustrated
If the month was one day longer and I had stayed out of town just one more day even I might have been knocked out of the top ten.

*cough* You people are crazy.
toona phish fished all through last night, I went to bed with a good 13k lead and woke up with a 2k one. so I started fishing like mad, which made kessler, ultima, and pikkles start fishing like mad. in the end ultima threw in the towel to give the people without trophies a chance at one (I assume those people would be me and toona) why does the name "Toona Phish" sound like it would be a mule.....

I went to bed at 1 AM and woke up at 5. Not my fault you didn't notice me. ninja

I saw Ultima fishing there for a while and then all of a sudden he just gave up.

The trophy wasn't "given" to me. I went up to 7th place to prove that. Yeah I'm pretty sure I got ahead or Drkessler (sp? Sorry if I misspelled that).

Yeah I pulled a sneaky there too. I fished until the last minute and saved and quit with a score ahead of him. A minute later and he was #1 in the new Gambino scores. xd Guess he didn't save and quit in time. ninja

It is not my intention to belittle or anger the other TF's. I just want to point out that I did fight tooth and nail for my trophy. Nobody gave it to me. domokun

Edit: OH, and I AM NOT A MULE! domokun domokun

Explorer

Freshmeat
Makaeru
1st place...
User Image

Both me and Nova have screenshots. Of everything. 3nodding
I was trying to get up early so I could take a screenshot of the scoreboard but the alarm couldn't wake me up... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff