Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
xXCrimson_WolfXx
I don't know how you competitive fishers do it. I haven't even done 40 buckets and I'm bored to tears. Plus it's so time-consuming @_@

it takes lotsss of time and patience.countless hours of filtering & eating on the fly (not to mention fast bathroom breaks lol).try fishing in a room with a few close friends to relieve the boredom & above all encourage neach other 3nodding

Eloquent Conversationalist

OnionKingForever
xXCrimson_WolfXx
I don't know how you competitive fishers do it. I haven't even done 40 buckets and I'm bored to tears. Plus it's so time-consuming @_@

it takes lotsss of time and patience.countless hours of filtering & eating on the fly (not to mention fast bathroom breaks lol).try fishing in a room with a few close friends to relieve the boredom & above all encourage neach other 3nodding

I'm pacing myself XD Just gonna do a set amount of buckets a day and see how that goes. You'd really need a whole month of not having any RL obligations to get those kinds of points @_@

Noob

I might got for a Bronze. Pebbo Trophy this month.

3nodding

Good luck to everyone
Good luck Snarfy!

I'm going for a Bronze Junk biggrin

LexCypher's Prince

Raider

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xXCrimson_WolfXx

I'm pacing myself XD Just gonna do a set amount of buckets a day and see how that goes. You'd really need a whole month of not having any RL obligations to get those kinds of points @_@

That's not necessarily true. I work full-time and I'm DMing a campaign 2-3 times a week, and I sleep and eat and stuff. Also I play other games, mostly TF2. And I got 4th or 5th (don't remember) in Bass'ken last month. xD

Edit: Good luck, everyone!

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Good luck to everyone this month 3nodding I missed fishing, all the new updates are exciting! just at it for fun smile

Skilled Explorer

@Prix (Meena): Don't forget your 75k fish and Angelic Rod! biggrin

I still have doubts if I could get a Silver or Gold again.. Hmm.. Gotta find that out in 10 days. My school schedules sucks.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dragon Cross
@Prix (Meena): Don't forget your 75k fish and Angelic Rod! biggrin

I still have doubts if I could get a Silver or Gold again.. Hmm.. Gotta find that out in 10 days. My school schedules sucks.

haha, how did you know i was meena? @_@ and yeah, the angelic rod made me especially happy to start fishing again! thanks for the heads up though smile

I don't think i'll ever get a silver or gold anything lol, i burn out to easily.

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Good luck to all those fishing for trophy's this month and have fun. heart
User Image

Seriously!?

I dunno about you other fishers but my keyboard doesn't come with Chinese/Japanese letters on ..

Eloquent Conversationalist

iPodgy

I've been getting those traditional Chinese characters too... and Greek, and lots of Japanese words spelled out in romaji. Sometimes I just type asdf asdf and it saves anyway XD It's not very effective for something that's meant to prevent bots if you don't necessarily have to type what's displayed.
okay kind of not fishing..but for everyone feeding he npc's pie..Logan is really really Hungry...so everyone go feed him some pie let the rest of Gaia know we have a fishing community.

Also congrats to last months winners, way to hang in there. And best of luck to those working towards the metal this month.

Skilled Explorer

We got problem in Durem, guys. Suspicious person currently at 3rd place.. ugh.. you know. stressed
Dragon Cross
We got problem in Durem, guys. Suspicious person currently at 3rd place.. ugh.. you know. stressed

Report him to a moderator, don't be making posts like this here >_>

Skilled Explorer

I'm about to do that. Thanks anyway. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out