Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

This is new... at least for me.

I caught so far 270 fishes from Bass'ken, 270 from Gambino and 540 from Durem, 25%, 25% and 50%. So, why am I not in the OA board? Am I missing something here?

Fashionable Gaian

Wakatau

I caught so far 270 fishes from Bass'ken, 270 from Gambino and 540 from Durem, 25%, 25% and 50%. So, why am I not in the OA board? Am I missing something here?
That's not new to me xP I did that before and it doesn't work xD you need to add 1 more fish in bassken and port to appear on OA.

Friendly Gaian

Raining Miroku
Wakatau

That's not new to me xP I did that before and it doesn't work xD you need to add 1 more fish in bassken and port to appear on OA.

Oh, I see. So it's not really 25% then. It's like buying a computer that says 350Gb when in fact it has 341Gb -.-

Fashionable Gaian

Wakatau
Raining Miroku
Wakatau

Oh, I see. So it's not really 25% then. It's like buying a computer that says 350Gb when in fact it has 341Gb -.-
Or you could get 539 instead of 540 for durem xP it would appear on OA. For mine, i had 1 durem potential fish left xd

Lol that sucks ;x

Friendly Nerd

11,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello everyone ^_^ Congrats to previous wiiners and good luck to new winners.

Friendly Gaian

Raining Miroku
Wakatau
Raining Miroku
Wakatau

Or you could get 539 instead of 540 for durem xP it would appear on OA. For mine, i had 1 durem potential fish left xd

Lol that sucks ;x

Well, thank goddess that I know about this now. Cause if this happened at the end of the month at last moment, some member from Gaia would have a looot to explain...

Aged Lunatic

Lots of new people, a few old people I recognize. Best of luck.
Good luck everyone~

You might find me in durem :3
Reichiru Tomoe
Congrats to the December trophy winners and good luck to everyone fishing this month! I definitely need to take a break. xd

Indeed lol good job btw. smile

Fashionable Gaian

vampirebite26
Congrats Miro! I hope you enjoyed the run! wink
Lol well thanks. Who are you though? xD

Friendly Gaian

*Flagwaves to all top 15*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash