Salty Fatcat

iFreakdom
It's not stickied. O.O

It never has been. It's a user created thread that changes every month. o_o
Selna Fae
iFreakdom
It's not stickied. O.O

It never has been. It's a user created thread that changes every month. o_o

if Im not mistaken (which I think I am not) it all started as the monthly off guild topic page for the Top Fishers guild.... so that guild members and non-guild members could chat it up about whos doing what and such that month. just because its all basically mods starting it now, back in the day it was just your "average joe" doing it (I use that term very loosly since even though they werent staff members they still werent average, and that is why they got promoted into the staff family..... years of dedication to the spread of fishing love)

Professional Genius

It was the other way around actually, the monthly thread started in the forum and got too off-topic once so it was moved to Friends Chat. That's when the Top Fishers guild was created, to keep off-topic chatter there and fishy talk here.
thanks lil liz always being ontop of it stare I said it backwards to see the master ninja post but you beat him to it..... pirate I'll sucker him out of hiding to post again 1 day xd

and back when it started there was a few months when it was moved to chatter box section, so never forget to add something fishy (something original not go legits all the time).

May the flees of a thousand camels infest the computers of the cheaters, lets have a clean start to a new year, go legits xd

Professional Genius

Hm, I see.

I went fishing yesterday and encountered a strange GSI error, and I heard it's been happening since the day before yesterday at least. I'm going to try to find a workaround for it (example: click save and exit when you get the error, then see if you can enter the same room again), but I don't have much time and I don't know of a way to cause the error to occur.

I would very much appreciate it if fishers who encounter the error can post what happened, when it happened (directly when entering a room, after a bucket etc) and what you did afterwards (quit or save and exit, tried entering the same room again, tried entering another room on the same server, went to another server). Especially if no one else has reported the same procedure/result as you.

Please post this in my Fishing Problems thread that is linked in my signature.
GAH while I was replying here.... about to type "I'm error prone I'll fish more than 2 buckets today to get to the bottom of this" my current bucket got the "lost server connection error" sweatdrop .... dont worry I'll try and get to the bottom of GSI, I dont need to know what triggers it... it'll happen more than likely xd

EDIT: that sever connection bucket, was my second fished bucket of the day sweatdrop (not done of course... gah)

EDIT2: ok I aint no genius but you saying it didnt happen to you... what might be the cause IS 2 people, 2 computers logged in and trying to fish at the same time.... but still gonna fish more than 2 buckets see if it happens.

EDIT3: Nope that gives you a "OOOPS you already have a game in play or got disconnected from previous. check back in 1 minute." error..... now to see if bucket from game in play gets GSI error or not.... will post in 15min or so

EDIT4: the in progress bucket on 1 computer still saved normal.

EDIT5: 3 hours later still no GSI error.. but someone said "you're a star =]" to me... I LOVE bassken xp

EDIT6: GrandTao went up 10k points in bassken in 3.5 hours. I wish scoreboard was insta update so I could see what kind of buckets he was getting... but his fish count keeps goin up in weird incraments.... anything from 16 to 40 fish.

EDIT7: he/she stoped fishing a few min after I posted edit6..... I just had the passcode "herbert-that allis" and it worked xd

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
good luck to all legits!

Port Legits- try getting the bucket I gained as my first bucket of the year!
hmmm... 10 hours straight of fishing... all casually (I'd better add that in since I only got like 6.5k points in 10 hours).... regardless, no GSI error so far, but I got something better.... MY computer (microsoft, firefox error..... so it says) decides to close gaia fishing after exactly 5 hours straight of fishing... anyway thats probably just me xd

Professional Genius

It might be that it was a temporary thing and already passed. I will still leave the question up in my thread until maybe a week since I last heard about it, or longer if I forget about it.
oh great Im in the top 10 now sweatdrop .... and I dont like being on the scoreboard unless Im hunting sweatdrop

Prophet

That sounds like an easy problem to fix.

Start huntin'. wink
lol 4k, and 30 a-bait... sounds like bronze to me rofl at most
I asked "THE QUESTION" in ATA tonight...got a couple of responses....interesting if anyone has been wondering about trophies

Professional Genius

I saw, Ruby. I am quite speechless but don't really know what to think about it. Simone says it will take a while yet, Lanzer says the handing out has begun and will be finished in a couple of weeks. I checked my inventory just in case though. >.>
I think it'll take a while since they are roughly 1.5 years behind....well its nice to know they havent totally pluffed it off yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff