Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Gambino and Durem are back to their normal state before the end of the month can someone PM me? You get more Junk in Gambino then Bass'ken so I really wanna junk there...
Ohh.. I like the scores this month.. Was Djinn going for Gold or Silver? question Just wondering. Well, in this case, congrats to all the winners. Is it possible for Silent to come back in overall without Nano falling off the boards?

Fashionable Hoarder

Hard to say since we can't see Silent's score. She wasn't on the OA board last I checked.

*edit* I'm stupid >.> she's on the board

hmm, well, there's a 22.8k difference in points it seems, and it looks like nano has a higher PI, but only by a bit. He's got more Durem than her which raises his score, but it looks like Silent has more room to work with at Durem than he does.

Soooo.... in other words, I have no idea whee
tiranaki
Hard to say since we can't see Silent's score. She wasn't on the OA board last I checked.

*edit* I'm stupid >.> she's on the board

xDD Is akironake someone's mule? If anyone's, I'm guessing Sith, No? Well, I'm out again. See everyone next month! And good luck with your final day of fishing!
lolz: I was originally going for Gold, however ihua was just too good.
But Silver was meant to be this month, for reasons that most of you wouldn't understand.

I could have sworn she wasn't there before either naki whee

Fashionable Hoarder

*points to my edit* <.<;

akironake is not a mule, so far as I know.

looks like Silent came back on the board a couple of hours ago
NONE of the lakes will load on my computer. scream

*swears up and down*
Keep on trying, Jadey. It took me literally 20 or 30 tries to get into Durem, but I did get in. whee
Skadefryd
Keep on trying, Jadey. It took me literally 20 or 30 tries to get into Durem, but I did get in. whee
...it doesnt help that my connection is utter crap too...

EDIT: I got in, but I got stuck with the room loading bar... scream

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
@Zanam: Sorry about that. I was kinda pissed that I lost out to a Bassken trophy at the last minute last month so I guess I went a bit crazy this time around (and plus it's a short month xp ).

@Chijadey: Angelic's working for me, but Demonic's always room-loading bar for meh (Angelic didn't use to work but now it does gonk )

Anyways, good luck to everyone on the last day! blaugh
ihua
@Zanam: Sorry about that. I was kinda pissed that I lost out to a Bassken trophy at the last minute last month so I guess I went a bit crazy this time around (and plus it's a short month xp ).

@Chijadey: Angelic's working for me, but Demonic's always room-loading bar for meh (Angelic didn't use to work but now it does gonk )

Anyways, good luck to everyone on the last day! blaugh
Master. We are in a tight spot!

Your, in my opinion, surprise take over Bass'ken was most impressive. 3nodding 3nodding

In the name of Harman...
I can't get bassken to even load to the point where I see the fan and the GAIA bubbles... gonk
ihua
Well after losing that bronze this is certainly the best comeback ever! XD

You've done well, you deserve 1st place, no doubt about that 3nodding

6,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200

...is this the last day of the month?
Yes... yes it is....

*bounces around with coffee in hand*

ninja

----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas