Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro Fisher

11,975 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovers Fish 200
-peach-
I love trophy day XD
Havent had a chance to read that much in the TF thread in a long while xD

Congrats to all those who received their trophies today~ heart & all the first time trophy winners!

-huggles peachnesss-

congratz on gold! i also love trophy day too!

-huggles my second silver boot-y!-

Shy Man-Lover

17,190 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500
Finally, i got my trophy that i worked hard for. whee

Distinct Friend

Eccentric Occult

Congrats! 3nodding blaugh

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
Eccentric Occult

Congrats, you did great last month! biggrin

Shy Man-Lover

17,190 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500
Kroneru
Eccentric Occult

Congrats, you did great last month! biggrin
Thanks a lot.

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
gaia_diamond Why am just now finding out how awesome the the BRP is? gaia_diamond

Edit: The Pyrite Biter moves to a rhythm in Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears for Fears. It's either the snare or drum beat.
That makes me a sad guppy to hear about potential cheaters.
I guess there is no point in me checking the scores.
Here's hoping for bronze stressed
omg just saw fisherman neko get removed off the boards...

Professional Genius

Hey guys,
please remember that it's against the thread's rules to accuse others of cheating.
Quote:
Rules
4. Please do not accuse others of cheating in this thread. If you believe that you have found someone who is cheating, please report them using the in-game report feature. If reporting them from within the game is not possible, send a PM to one of the Fishing Forum Moderators explaining the situation so that the user(s) in question can be looked at.

I think the recent posts made it very clear why this rule is in place: it only causes drama. Please instead report the suspected cheater using the in-game feature, or by PMing a moderator for the fishing forum.

I have removed the posts that I found to be accusing others of cheating.

Greedy Capitalist

Vathilia
Larvie
xxkeanxx

Nice observation dude, me myself doesn't know where to report also, I kind of notice a big jump on his score last week. I frequently check the score, biggrin . Since I haven't met "that" person, I didn't know what to do also. At least today, we know now which is which... cat_whee

hey larvie,

here's a link that explains what to do if u find a fishy fisher. biggrin

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=33451171&u=946829

Thanks Vat, this is very useful. whee

Questionable Streaker

Vathilia
-peach-
I love trophy day XD
Havent had a chance to read that much in the TF thread in a long while xD

Congrats to all those who received their trophies today~ heart & all the first time trophy winners!

-huggles peachnesss-

congratz on gold! i also love trophy day too!

-huggles my second silver boot-y!-

Vathhy! Im so glad you got your boot! Yay! 4laugh heart

Friendly Gaian

zieLiz
Hey guys,
please remember that it's against the thread's rules to accuse others of cheating.
Quote:
Rules
4. Please do not accuse others of cheating in this thread. If you believe that you have found someone who is cheating, please report them using the in-game report feature. If reporting them from within the game is not possible, send a PM to one of the Fishing Forum Moderators explaining the situation so that the user(s) in question can be looked at.

I think the recent posts made it very clear why this rule is in place: it only causes drama. Please instead report the suspected cheater using the in-game feature, or by PMing a moderator for the fishing forum.

Then it's my fault that this happened since I was the first to accuse : (
Another mistake to learn from.

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wakatau
zieLiz
Hey guys,
Quote:
Rules

Then it's my fault that this happened since I was the first to accuse : (
Another mistake to learn from.

me too i'm sorry for my post.. i totally overlooked this one.. and i haven't read the rules for a long time.. it won't happen again.. thanks for reminding.. heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

It's been awhile since I've done a full bucket with 18 fish in it. Junking has been a great change of pace and it's quite fun. [:
Regardless of whether or not you celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Happy holidays to all of you! Remember to take some time and reflect on your year and appreciate the good things in life. Don't just fish away until the end of the month without doing so.

Cheers. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces