Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Seeker

Wakatau
About lake news, Unknown-C0llector shouldn't even be mentioned because he/she is a bot...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Based on the statistics I've checked on Fishing Portal, I have come to the decision that until suspicion regarding the legitimacy of the above accused is sufficiently cleared, that they be omitted from the lake news in all further editions.

The lake news has been revised to take this concern into account.

I do not see any sufficient evidence or reason to warrant the removal of any other names from the lake news at this stage.

As always, please remember to address all concerns regarding botting to the appropriate moderators.

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
gaia_diamond

I finally received my trophy! Yay!
User Image

emotion_sweatdrop *resumes daydreaming...*

gaia_diamond

Generous Trader

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kroneru
gaia_diamond

I finally received my trophy! Yay!
User Image

emotion_sweatdrop *resumes daydreaming...*

gaia_diamond

gratz!

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Brg Leonheart

I don't actually have it; I took a screenshot of me trying it on in the MP sweatdrop

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
IxianMace
Wakatau
About lake news, Unknown-C0llector shouldn't even be mentioned because he/she is a bot...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Based on the statistics I've checked on Fishing Portal, I have come to the decision that until suspicion regarding the legitimacy of the above accused is sufficiently cleared, that they be omitted from the lake news in all further editions.

The lake news has been revised to take this concern into account.

I do not see any sufficient evidence or reason to warrant the removal of any other names from the lake news at this stage.

As always, please remember to address all concerns regarding botting to the appropriate moderators.

Ixian, I'd take a look at the junk score times. wink

They are a bit more revealing for those who are fishing in Bassken since Bassken only updates every 5 minutes unlike everything else that actually updates almost instantly.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Just you wait. I'll make that video.

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
gaia_diamond

Geez, what happened to the Top Fishers Guild? Of course, people come and go to deal with rl issues and such. But with a big fishing community (from my perception that is) like the one present, I'm shocked that it's completely dead.

gaia_diamond
Go Unknown-C0llector! heart

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
gaia_diamond As I applied the last item to my current outfit, there is was, in the bottom right-hand corner... emotion_kirakira

My bronze Gambino trophy! emotion_dowant *flaunts trophy*
gaia_diamond

Noob

Kroneru
gaia_diamond As I applied the last item to my current outfit, there is was, in the bottom right-hand corner... emotion_kirakira

My bronze Gambino trophy! emotion_dowant *flaunts trophy*
gaia_diamond
Finally, they're in! Congrats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out