Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

*bites tongue* Happy new year all
be kind and understanding to all

Prophet

It's a bit early, isn't it? It won't even be New Year's Eve where I am for over a day. Still close enough for fishers to be looking forward to month end, though! Good luck to everybody in these last few days! blaugh
Yay!! Gratz Liz !! blaugh for being a Site Moderator... you really deseve it heart heart

I've been winning Dart tournaments again in R/L hopefully I will go back on the top ranks within a few months rofl and I won't stop till I get to the #1 list wink

* Gratz to Taco and Onion to your Overall run * xd

Newbie Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ooooo new years is fast approaching *waves flag*

This months competition is drawing to an end *meaning pick up speed if you're lacking in points*

2009 O.O it's almost near and so a new year of competition and new fishers (should be funn heart heart heart )

Seeking Businesswoman

12,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
heart i wish all of you a wonderful new year!! heart

Professional Genius

Keep it fishy, guys. Remember that we are in the Fishing forum. Surely there must be something to talk about?

I would like to congratulate Zanam Djinn on a great Gold Tire/Bronze Seedkin run. And congrats to everyone else that have reached their goals.

I really should get some more Gambino or junk trophies.
surprised
-Gives a last minute flagwave to all of the legits competing-

I can't wait until January 1st. New Year and the end of my desperate run on the Durem rankings.<3

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
you Deserve it IBailizabeth!, Congrats all 2008 Top fishers!
little lizard
Keep it fishy, guys. Remember that we are in the Fishing forum. Surely there must be something to talk about?

Lulz.

Also, lol@idiots

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tis 2009 here and I wanna say an early Congratulations to all of the legit fishers this month! And specially to my friends! Have a Happy Near Year of 2009 to all of you guys here in Top Fishers! Let's keep our Fishy Spirits awake in the coming year!!!

blaugh heart

Wealthy Noob

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
Congrats to everyone! And a Happy New Year!

heart
Lyke
little lizard

I would like to congratulate Zanam Djinn on a great Gold Tire/Bronze Seedkin run. And congrats to everyone else that have reached their goals.

I really should get some more Gambino or junk trophies.
surprised

come fish with me in Jan. Lizzie. biggrin . time to give Zomg a break and do some serious fishing again.

Friendly Gaian

Happy New Year to all the fishers smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas