Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hoarder

Forgot to ask, what servers were you using?

I was in grunny, I think it might be acting up, like usual.

EDIT: Tried demonic just now, same thing happened.

Professional Genius

I'm in angelic. It's been fine all day for me.

Fashionable Hoarder

I just did a game in angelic and same thing happened confused

maybe it's durem -_-

Professional Genius

Could be, I'll head over to Durem for a bucket after this one and see if it happens to me as well.

Fashionable Hoarder

Well I'm stumped, I just did a game in bass'ken, angelic, and same thing. No captcha, unable to click buttons.

Would like confirmation it's not just me though before I go poking people about it.

Professional Genius

5 fishies left in my Durem bucket, then I can tell you if it saves for me or not.

Edit: well I'm afraid it worked just fine for me. captcha showed up and I could click buttons and save the game. Want to compare specs to try to find out what's wrong?
I've experienced that issue as well. No captcha fer me.. but hopefully it'll pass >> <<

Fashionable Hoarder

Eternal Haze
I've experienced that issue as well. No captcha fer me.. but hopefully it'll pass >> <<

When did it start? How long did it last? What browser were you using?

Professional Genius

Have you guys tried saving and exiting at 17 fish or less?
tiranaki
Eternal Haze

When did it start? How long did it last? What browser were you using?

I'm not exactly sure when it started, but it just occured once during my fishing time period.. I was using demonic, I believe. But what exact problem were you facing? I might have misread your previous posts :-/
little lizard

Mmm, no. What are the advantages to that?

Professional Genius

Eternal Haze
little lizard

Earlier when I have experienced constant saving issues, saving the game before it wants to save by itself has helped sometimes. Just try it out, if it does work it's a temporary workaround for you, if it doesn't, you'll have lost one bait.

Edit: also watch the double posts. If no-one has posted since you posted, just edit your last post. :3

Fashionable Hoarder

I tried that Liz, no go either.

Eternal: The captcha doesn't load at all, so there's nothing to type in, nothing to submit. Click the refresh buttons to try and get it to reload, but nothing happens. Can't click at all.

I've actually narrowed it down to the issue being with captcha and not fishing at all. I tried to send a report and I couldn't see the captcha code there either. Soooo... either captcha servers are having problems, or my ISP isn't connecting properly for some reason. Guess I'll just wait it out, though I will probably still contact someone about it.
little lizard
Eternal Haze
little lizard

Earlier when I have experienced constant saving issues, saving the game before it wants to save by itself has helped sometimes. Just try it out, if it does work it's a temporary workaround for you, if it doesn't, you'll have lost one bait.

Edit: also watch the double posts. If no-one has posted since you posted, just edit your last post. :3

Alright, but let me do a test bucket to see if it had the same problem. But once it does, I'll keep your advice handy, and test that out as well.
tiranaki
I tried that Liz, no go either.

Eternal: The captcha doesn't load at all, so there's nothing to type in, nothing to submit. Click the refresh buttons to try and get it to reload, but nothing happens. Can't click at all.

I've actually narrowed it down to the issue being with captcha and not fishing at all. I tried to send a report and I couldn't see the captcha code there either. Soooo... either captcha servers are having problems, or my ISP isn't connecting properly for some reason. Guess I'll just wait it out, though I will probably still contact someone about it.

Hmm, Well sometimes when my captcha comes up, I just press submit, without typing anything.. Still works...

It's strange though, I'm always experiencing your problem when the captcha doesn't appear, and my refresh button doesn't work. This event occurs mostly when I'm spending a long time in one bucket. When I dont filter, or anything, I can save it properly, but if I stay afk in the middle of a bucket, I can never save it ._.;;..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff