Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cougar_The_Shell_Bullet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed a Met today. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's only two days left? eek I was under the impression there was still half a month left judging by the title. xd At least I'm able to take it easy now so maybe I can bite into the next month hard until classes start, hopefully. whee Junk gold is what I'd like to target, but we'll see how much classes and work interfere with my plans. ninja

Well, good luck Cougarrrrrr. I hope you take the trophy and finish your collection soon. I'm afraid my passion for fishing died since the end of January.
You guys are lucky.
Itachi_Uchiha911
You guys are lucky.

I know...They catch all the rares.....
Xx_BEAST_MASTER_xX
Itachi_Uchiha911
You guys are lucky.

I know...They catch all the rares.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No we don't neutral There are only so many top fishers, (if you mean the ones that go for trophy's which I'm assuming you are) and there is the whole of the rest of Gaia. I'm 100% certain that top fishers haven't caught even 1/50 of all the rares ever caught. We are just as lucky as everyone else when it comes to rares. Or maybe for some not nearly as luck, there are a handful of people who have done over 10,000 A/D quality baits and have still got no rare 3nodding Then there are some who have caught a rare from each lake or something. Either way, everyones luck with catching rares is the same. Top fishers just usually fish more giving them more chances (not better ones though!) to catch a rare mrgreen

Newbie Noob

Good luck everyone smile ..And to everyone competing next month

I sure do hope that there is going to be one final load of lake news today! *whistles* mrgreen

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Early Congratulations to everyone who win this month!

A job well done to all of you! 3nodding

Well theres just over 11 hours left. Its been one damn good month thats for sure. Well when you think about it without the botters that is. whee

But yeh... you know that feeling of when you first try for a trophy? You know that really nice relaxed feeling that you'd like to feel every day of your life...? Yeh, well I just sorta realized all that I've done this month, and I got that feeling back. heart So from now on, this feeling is gonna be one of the main things thats gonna motivate me to go all out when I go for Trophy's. Since I only have one Bronze left to get, I'll just get it when I go for another Gold or a Silver for the 1st time. Which I'm very happy about smile So in other words... from here on out, all trophy attempts are gonna be a bit or a lot hardcore rolleyes Ehh, you all know that feeling. I know you all do razz Like there's nothing that can make your day bad cool

I really do babble don't I? domokun Ahh well, thats just me, as a lot of you know. domokun But now, its back to my final 30 buckets or so heart

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

*Stretches* There, 550k even. Now the month is over for me fishing wise.

... Now to go collect all the last minute bot names sweatdrop

Dapper Loiterer

With such a long stressful month in Gambino, it's surprising how slow this last week was.

Eh, I'll just pass up this bot and be done with it.

Congrats to all trophy winners, and special thanks to all the fellow fishers who helped me along the way.
Very Good Month to everyone.... I would like to take this time to say sorry to Red Hood Warrior you were right I forgot all about the junk Gold you did work hard And my Hats Off to RED HOOD, COUGAR, AND ARRILLEA....

GOOD MONTH AUGUST FISHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Good Luck September Fishers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gangsta Out
Thanks for hanging out with us for the month of August. We have moved, as always, and the new thread is
HERE, so please post there from now on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces