Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic bots are epic. surprised
Tooky's evil and made me want to fish for a night. emo Taking the last place in some random lake FTW! I'm already about to give up. <_<; This is taking forever.

Good luck to people fishing this month. pirate
Beating the bots is hard work!

EDIT: 16th and 28th cool
i should do 100 F's today O.O
It shouldn't be hard work. You just fish more and wait for someone to lay down the ban hammer, correct? surprised

It took about five buckets, but I'm finally in 50th in Durem. Fishing one more just to make sure I stay there for a few minutes. :O

Have fun with those buckets. <_<
36k fish, wow! Kydden did amazingly last month.
Kame too of course ^_^
And unless her Silver Junk run didn't go to plan, it appears that Bria has now become the 2nd person to complete a trophy set, yay Bria!
mrgreen
Well I spose it wasnt so much hard work just constant work... :XP:
Red HOOD Warrior
Well I spose it wasnt so much hard work just constant work... :XP:

Still up?! Grr, I'll beat you eventually. And yes.. those crazy bots are at it again
Bring it on Ly! I locked mysefl in a room now cool You're all goin' down whee

EDIT: O.O I think Im 1st in Junking already... I just have about 25 bots ahead xd and Im 3rd or 2nd in Durem! All this with just F quality F baits cool Im already proud
Anyone else besides me realize that the Bass'ken top fishers are nothing but bots?

Weeaboo Informer

Prince_of_Pink
Anyone else besides me realize that the Bass'ken top fishers are nothing but bots?

Yes, we have ^^
i think everyone has and its pretty pathetic that gaia does nothing about it, its basically a slap in the face saying they have no appropriate moderators for the position of thier site they so longed to make. 3nodding I feel until they have a team dedicated to the games and servers alone and moderatorating and editing adn making upcoming games instead of the same team as the site directors....... its pathetic for an award winning top forum site to have MMO games and no appropriate personal to take action for them..... just like the word bump that doesnt give gold for months now.....the games are going down along with the monthly collectables and many other things on this site until they use alittle more money thier making then they say thier spending they woulnt have the games what they should be. biggrin
eek Respect their authoritai! The MODs and DEV's Do work their asses off most of their days trying to make the games on Gaia better, but a bot is the equivalent to a hack. And by defination a server is NOT a server if it can't be hacked. So this is something we will have to put up with untill one day it is resolved if ever!

Woo Im still proud about the 1st day whee Junk + Pebbo's = heart
They do stuff. It just takes them a while. It's the first day of the month, and it hasn't even been a full day yet. confused I'm pretty sure there's a team to handle these things, but everyone's working on that Gaia battle thingy. It'll get handled soon.
I hope. >_>
You really shouldn't try to post in the fishing forum when you haven't done so in a year. <_<;
i know its really not disrespect to anyone its my own opinion and they do have everyone working on the battle system but the fishing is a big thing especially for the trophys and thier should be atleast a couple people working on it. and they didnt fix it last month look at the stats in the front page of this thread lol biggrin i just hope the start fixing it soon!

what are you saying i shouldnt try posting here..... you dont even know me and i have posted in over a year ive posted over 1k times in the past few days rofl
im so sad, i thought i could get a trophy.,.,.,but there are many botters there in Bass'ken.,.,., crying

7,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I was hoping for a full day of fishing, but then the boyfriend comes... ¬¬

Oh well Night time fishing! xd

I'm still debating whether I am going to go for a trophy or not... razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash