Welcome to Gaia! ::

Despite no scores, we are still around. You may post.
I saw that! wahmbulance

Fashionable Hoarder

--takes first post-- Greetings...The board still isn't working. xD

EDIT:........Or maybe 3rd post.. o.o;;
Hedge, woooooooow! January was a long time ago. No worries though. Do what you do.

I just discovered something cool and yet annoying. We can't move that lost connection error message in fishing, but in the new word bump game we can. It's nice to know they're listening, but . . .

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
LOL Yeah, it was a long time ago, but being out just.. *shrugs* I can't explain. Not the place for it, anyway. Still, it's what gives me time and desire to fish. xd

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Well, I gotta wake up in 4 hours... And still have to fall asleep... Laters all...

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Have a nice night, Gaidin. smile
Like I said, do what you do. I couldn't stand not at least just going outside. The sun yells my name very loudly, so I'd have to at least walk to the mailbox.

'Night Gaidin.

ninja
NOOO!! Damn sandwhich. Distracting me from my first post goal. Meh. There's always next month.
1st page post ninja style
ninja
Hey there everybody.
Hello. ninja
I don't know when my bait will be reset. That's bad, isn't it?

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gaidin

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/5570/mock1pl3.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5892/mock2qm4.png

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B-L-U-E - B-A-S-S

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl *Sniff* That really made my day, and I'm only almost 4 hours into it. xd

Just wait... I'll go off and buy 2 new video games today while at the store, then fishing will be up and I won't even be able to play them for the month. ninja Guess I'll see how if that really happens when I go in 3 hours. domokun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B-L-U-E - B-A-S-S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces