Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B-L-U-E - B-A-S-S

Hm... Things were fine up until maybe 15 minutes ago and now I'm getting these stupid session errors all over the place, usually after I have 3 -7 fish. stare *Shakes fist at admins* They'd better still be working on this and have it better by tomorrow... stare This would never happen if I were in their position. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B-L-U-E - B-A-S-S
I'm starting to love the session errors because at least it saves the fish.

I didn't make any gold at my Durem run in Jan, in fact, I was borrowing 50-20k per week, I remember a few 100k loans too.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Cougar_The_Shell_Bullet
B-L-U-E - B-A-S-S

Hm... Things were fine up until maybe 15 minutes ago and now I'm getting these stupid session errors all over the place, usually after I have 3 -7 fish. stare *Shakes fist at admins* They'd better still be working on this and have it better by tomorrow... stare This would never happen if I were in their position. whee

B-L-U-E - B-A-S-S

I make it through the bucket error free... Only to find I wasted my time because it has yet to save in the past hour or so... And right now i'm waiting for my rod to load... Oh wait, no, it sessioned me out before I even got my rod stare
So many errors. WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG? gonk This isn't going to be fun.
it hates you <.<

or it's saying "Gaidin you shall not fish this month"
im going for a junk trophy and bassken trophy and now it says im in fifth but a guy with 4000 points is ahead of me and the perason in front of him has 1800
That's because it counts junk for the scores as well, but in reality, junk doesn't count. The placings are not the true positions or scores. Like Sith has the highest numbers in Durem, yet he's not in 1st.

Sith, how much junk are you catching?
I think it'll be really hard to get a Bass'ken and junk trophy. I might not even be able to get a pebbo.
Edit: I'm catching quite a lot of junk actually. sweatdrop Less than I would if I wasn't filtering at all though.

Grumpy Feesh

g4m3lover
im going for a junk trophy and bassken trophy and now it says im in fifth but a guy with 4000 points is ahead of me and the perason in front of him has 1800

It also counts other lake points, that person probably fished in Durem(The 4k guy)...
Gaidin
g4m3lover

It also counts other lake points, that person probably fished in Durem(The 4k guy)...
ok thanks for telling me that
Sith: I see, I see, maybe filter a bit? Are your buckets saving just fine?

I'm practically holding my breath evertime I finish afraid it won't save.
I'm filtering a lot more now. I can't fish like an idiot if I want to win. As far as I know they are. I've only had one that I knew didn't save, but I'm afraid to save too.
i got the eror thingy alot but i just hit the save and quit button when that happens
Gaidin
g4m3lover
i have a question about how much gold do you use fishing for a month?

Depends what trophy one is going for... If it's a junk trophy, you should make gold... If it's a Bronze Durem, you should probably make gold, or at least break even... Others, well, I tend to spend about 300k when I make a Gold run...
eek i barely have like 20k sad

Grumpy Feesh

g4m3lover
i got the eror thingy alot but i just hit the save and quit button when that happens

Session? Yeah, you can do that for that one. I just got stuck saving again... 11 errored and lost buckets in a row.

Fine, I get the point *Stops fishing*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces