Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Results Found's Significant Otter

Bassken scores are weak this month, but good luck

Fashionable Gaian

Dr Derange
Lol I don't believe that. Bassken scores are really good this month, compare to other months in the past.

No Results Found's Significant Otter

Raining Miroku
Dr Derange
Lol I don't believe that. Bassken scores are really good this month, compare to other months in the past.
last month mrgreen

Shy Exhibitionist

Dr Derange
Raining Miroku
Dr Derange
last month mrgreen

I agree with Miro. x:
Last month's were high, because at least one of them intentionally wanted a high score. x:

Dapper Dabbler

Dr Derange

Here's a bit of fishing history for ya... (thanks to portal)

Average scores for Bass'ken Gold

All Time - 181,029
Last 6 months - 245,582
Average score for April (which is one of the most competitive months of the year) - 219,059

Current Bass'ken gold score as of April 17, 2012 @ 1:00 am - 199,204

As it stands right now at only a little over half the month, the current gold score has already beat out the average bass'ken gold, is only 45k short of the 6 month average, and 19k short of beating the average April score. Not weak by any means for a gold.

Also, you can't take last month's record breaking month and hold it as a standard for calling all other scores weak. It doesn't work that way. It broke a record for a reason.

As for bronze scores, last month was also a record breaking month for bronze guppies thanks to Waka. The high bass'ken bronze scores is a fairly recent thing, thanks to the influx of guppy and goldfish prices due to Alchemy and therefore, the higher amount of people fishing in Bass'ken.

And yes >___> I typed all of this up, because I'm procrastinating on unpacking. This is what procrastination does to you... learn from my mistakes, kids. dramallama

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
smile been a quiet month in here hasn't it? 2 more days people good luck to you all heart

Skilled Explorer

It seems that we have a very quiet month. But yeah it's not every month we get to see new faces. In fact it's the last day/hours for some of us!

Goodluck to you guys! ;o
    Congrats everyone! ;D
    Thanks guys & gals for fishing with me. <33
    Even though it was a slow month lol.

Blessed Millionaire

iRMA_Cx
    Congrats everyone! ;D
hey do you happen to know when the scoreboard will clear and begin again and how long it will take for me to get my junk bronze, thank you.
Grandmaster orihimae
iRMA_Cx
    Congrats everyone! ;D
hey do you happen to know when the scoreboard will clear and begin again and how long it will take for me to get my junk bronze, thank you.

It'll clear at 12:00 A.M PST (3 hours from now) and I'm not sure how long it takes.

Skilled Explorer

Congrats to you guys who did their best this month! biggrin
Thank you for joining us for the month of April. As usual, we've moved with the new month. May's thread is located here, so please post there from now on 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff