Welcome to Gaia! ::

You may now post.

Raider

woo new month heart

Glad to be done XD
dam you vada xD Im glade its over too, Im gonna go grab my Blue DSI Jap version and unwrap the 10-20 games Ive purchased over the past month and get to those! whee

Hope you all like what I did here, I would like to do this with all the lakes Past reports , for future months.

User Image

Raider

Ive tried sniping that post in the past >.> Usually not up this late XD

So unless Lucc finished a bucket in the last minute or so that didnt load on the stats page, that should be right XD

edit: stats page is still dead for me, the in-depth second page loads but is blank.
(continuing from other month's convo)
Thanks Vada, it's okay I'm sure I'll get it eventually. If they had really lost the data they would have just told us rather than leading us on xp

Everyone go get some sleep as the stats page probably won't be working 'til someone pushes a button in the office xD
Same here on the stats pg
My fish saved and everything though....I think rofl

Raider

Yep, fish are saving, but points probably arent right now xP
Yea I have all the lakes from last month snipped like that, and that page was refreshed 1 second before it hit midnight and no buckets would have counted after that.

Yes Please don't make the mistake people and think FISHING IS UP CAUSE IT IS DOWN! THe Board will not save any buckets we had this issue in a previous month( I competed in and stayed up almost 24 hours hoping my buckets were saving to find out they were not, I ended that month that night.....) So Please don't fish until you see a Proper stat board that clearly shows fishing points are saving, even tho you can still fish for the fish, but im sure anyone here is wanting the points. 3nodding

and good night!
LordVada
Yep, fish are saving, but points probably arent right now xP
But fishies are pretty. stare

Romantic Fairy

10,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
< Point. > Im # 9th! hehe .. First fishing trophy

Newbie Noob

Silly stats gonk
teh_friendly_ghost
Silly stats gonk
Not silly stats! Gross and despicable stats! *kicks the board and noms on a striper* >.><.<

Fruiti Tooti's Partner In Crime

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So glad March is over and I can finally get a decent night's sleep. rofl
-TURKS-Goddess Hikari
So glad March is over and I can finally get a decent night's sleep. rofl
And you couldn't before? wink

Raider

You know the funny part? The month is over and im pulling an all nighter.

School>fishing when it comes to sleep deprivation D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces