Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haruka-Tenoh-san
Yeah, good luck to all the fisher this month!!
Gaia is so boring without a hardcore fishing to me... lol xd
Maybe the next month i'll try again, if i have the time....
and if i get my trophies from feb and march.... sweatdrop ninja

Gaia is dead boring without a real good last day hardcore fishing against someone(s). We all know how you feel, waiting for Trophys sucks... especially when its been 2 months... or more crying
Please tell me Bass'ken is not broken........ I'm so close to 2nd..... crying

Edit: Nothings working....... sad
;_; ....one hour away from reclaiming first....and the server goes down

Codebreaking Genius

7,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
>< bassken just crashed and only hrs before end of month >< and i was on the last fish with 3 stripers in the bucket crying dam

Cluttered Citizen

hey..im new in fishing..^^
and im fishing at bassken lake..^^
good luck haruka..^^
11 hours until this month's fishing ends. Let's hope for you guys fishing comes back online before the final hours strike. gonk
Jeez something must really be going down bad... I cant get into Either of the Gambino servers and I can only get into the Grunny Server in Bass'ken. I dunno about Durem though, I think I can still only go to Demonic there...
Demonic is not accessible.. not to me at least xP
I don't really mind though. I like my position. blaugh

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Okay people, calm down. There's nothing you can do, the proper people have been notified. Gotta wait and hope now.

Well. How lovely.
Man I hope everything will go smooth untill the end of the day... especially for Riley and K... otherwise you 2 may not get the trophys Gold / Silver you want... Losing Golds and Silvers is the worst crying

Well Im off to bed for the night. Good luck to everyone who deserves it! (ie. everyone that wont disobey the ToS purposely...) (and Zae, I hope she gets a bad virus but ends up living so that I wont feel guilty if she died) *Whistles about* mrgreen

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
as long as it works tomorow ,Im ok with this server down thing...
ninja
Thanks everyone ^_^ I'll be waiting for it... In the meantime, I'm gonna watch a movie or two xd
Didn't the servers go down last month on the last day as well? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces