Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nehru
Duo__Maxwell
s-c-a-r-y
Duo's here!! Now I feel really poor

Why? I am wearing a jacks disgust. They cost 800g. Go buy one and feel rich too!
jeez Duo calm down. we are all still your friends and your getting mad at us for following tradition and for making things easier, you can join in on it too if you ask.

I am pretty sure whoever the hell is currently logan doesn't want me here so I'll just go away and leave you all to it. I really did like talking to you all and it honestly was great fun, we had some good conversations... excuse me as I go curl up and fell bad for myself because I feel like s**t...

Take care. I will miss you but I don't think I am wanted here. People always think I am some sort of two faced p***k when I simply try to be honest. crying
dont tell us that we abandonded you. you left us and didnt even have 5 minutes to come tell us you were haveing problems and couldnt update. but you had time to post nonsence elsewhere
Logan v2.0
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:52 pm

Duo__Maxwell
Aiikoru
heart

heart heart

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:07 am

Duo__Maxwell
Skullreaper
Duo__Maxwell
Skullreaper
Duo__Maxwell
Could I have a two and a five?
A brigther red on the top.

That's going in my journal.

Demonic Buisnessman...
xd
Examples, Balthasar from Constantine, and Mammon from Spawn.

That too... in journal...

<center>golookandaddacommentNOW

BURN...

xd x squenty.

still we dont get anything from you :/

Who are you currently? Whoever you are, you obviously don't want me here so just say it and I will go.
Logan v2.0
dont tell us that we abandonded you. you left us and didnt even have 5 minutes to come tell us you were haveing problems and couldnt update. but you had time to post nonscence elsewhere

Where the ******** did I just say that I abandoned you? Please tell me because I seem to have missed that one.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Duo__Maxwell
I am pretty sure whoever the hell is currently logan doesn't want me here so I'll just go away and leave you all to it. I really did like talking to you all and it honestly was great fun, we had some good conversations... excuse me as I go curl up and fell bad for myself because I feel like s**t...

Take care. I will miss you but I don't think I am wanted here. People always think I am some sort of two faced p***k when I simply try to be honest. crying

I hope you come back dude... I will welcome you with open arms, once I put down my trophy so I don't hurt you blaugh
it currently is snuggle but we all have acess to the account and we decide as a group what is done. i for one don't wanna see you leave. i'm sure i'm not the only one.
im snuggle. and i do want you to be a part of this thread. i just dont like the way your treating us right now. this thread isnt all about you duo thats one reason why this joint account is a great opportunity. for us to work together and help make everyone happy.

im sorry if your angry because we moved but its for the best for everyone involved

Grumpy Feesh

Nehru
it currently is snuggle but we all have acess to the account and we decide as a group what is done. i for one don't wanna see you leave. i'm sure i'm not the only one.

3nodding
Nehru

I don't care how sad this sounds but I have to say it.

I am crying at the moment. It takes a lot to make me cry and I could count the amount of times I have shed tears in my life but I am sitting here staring at my screen and crying.

Snuggle is the person I liked more than anyone. The one person that I would do anything for because she really was a loverly person.

So I ask you snuggle. Do you want me to stay or should I crawl back under the rock I came from?
{Celestial Wolf}

crying Is Duo leaving!?!?!

scream Why is everyone leaving Gaia! Quit leaving dammit! arrow domokun

gonk
Duo__Maxwell
Nehru

I am crying at the moment. It takes a lot to make me cry and I could count the amount of times I have shed tears in my life but I am sitting here staring at my screen and crying.

Snuggle is the person I liked more than anyone. The one person that I would do anything for because she really was a loverly person.

So I ask you snuggle. Do you want me to stay or should I crawl back under the rock I came from?
i like you duo alot your adorable i just felt it was time for us to move on and get some things done if you werent able to do them. im sorry if it hurt your feeling it wasnt what i ment when this was done. we want you to be a part of this thread when your ready but if you cant do the updates yourself why cant we have this so we can all do it together?

-pokes the other logan- must be celestial

Grumpy Feesh

Duo__Maxwell
Nehru

Well you know by now I want you to stay, but it seems Snuggle is the one you want to decide. I am sorry this is so stressful for you, but once again, it was not because of you that we left. This is more efficient, and you are always welcome here.
Logan v2.0
{Celestial Wolf}

crying Is Duo leaving!?!?!

scream Why is everyone leaving Gaia! Quit leaving dammit! arrow domokun

gonk

Because gaia pisses me off. I get 20-40 beggers a day nowadays and they clutter my goddam inbox with crap. Then there are people that decide to get their friends to gang up and troll you because they don't like your offer on an item in the exchange... there are many things I hate about gaia and many I love. I love my friends on gaia, they so cool. I love talking to people my age and being able to just lose myself for a while. All in all though I am starting to get torn between staying and going.
Gaidin
brezzie
Yo, what's up, all?

*Pokes brezzie*

::ish poked:: gonk
we can even give you the password and let you do updates or whatever you want to do with one of the reserved posts. we just dont want to see you leave entirely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff