Welcome to Gaia! ::

DivineGod!!
@Gutszi - Then hypothetically i would be getting Silver with 56k rofl

ok Im not the only one that sees the hugest funnyness of that... xd .... wait it would be even funnier... gold with just over 100k... and 10th would be even lower than the record that month already made rofl

EDIT: that would have easily been the worst finish in history at bassken xd

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

gutszi
Gaidin
Chases aren't very fun when your heart will be missing half of it, and someone you care about could be running a fever(Which is worse for them than most even without having been cut open for 4 hours) in the hospital, and helping take care of two kids, one age 5, and still not sure when you will sleep, even if you don't do it much in the first place...

thats a good point..... SO, I hope everyting turns out great, good chase/tag/lead/leapfrog, great hospital.... this might turn out to be a great month for you.... but there is very little chance that this is a month you get to sleep xd

Meh, i'll just pull an August if that's the case... I'm already calculating how I can fit everything besides fishing I need to do into 14 hours a day, including waking up early enough to drive over to their house and get a little one up at 6:15 for school and such if they are gonna be home come monday... Otherwise i'll still have to go over to their house everyday to check and make sure everything is okay, maybe help with dinner... And yeah... Meh, at least I am getting yet another taste of how parenthood is, even if they aren't my kids... Prep I suppose...
gutszi
DivineGod!!

ok Im not the only one that sees the hugest funnyness of that... xd .... wait it would be even funnier... gold with just over 100k... and 10th would be even lower than the record that month already made rofl
Pssh I already have the lowest 3# and thats embarrassing enough i cant imagine the lowest 2# x.x, but honostly I dont think he did, but I wouldent mind getting silver with only fish 150 buckets mrgreen

Grumpy Feesh

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/6617/feb06statssmall1xr.png

Screenie... I'll add it to the guild, then have Logan add it here... I have non reduced size archives and such of it, just don't wanna stretch the page...
DivineGod!!
gutszi
DivineGod!!

Pssh I already have the lowest 3# and thats embarrassing enough i cant imagine the lowest 2# x.x, but honostly I dont think he did, but I wouldent mind getting silver with only fish 150 buckets mrgreen

I dont think he did either.... and Im seriously hopeing he didnt.... my overall trophy score woulda been a record that probably stands forever.... rofl

Grumpy Feesh

Screenies up... And I think I know who to thank for filling in the other posts for me...
-Scopes out golden durem- XD:

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Can you believe that guy who is trying to sell his ruby for over a million? Yeesh.

Aged Browser

BlackPidgeot
Can you believe that guy who is trying to sell his ruby for over a million? Yeesh.

Well aren't you a lucky bum?? gonk Got that nice ribbon for this month's donation item, and ya couldn't look any the gorgeous-er!

Me, well, I never cared about analogous colors--I just invent me own style. And this is my semi-cubist-patriotic theme. *cough*

Nice work. heart

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
maharito
BlackPidgeot

Well aren't you a lucky bum?? gonk Got that nice ribbon for this month's donation item, and ya couldn't look any the gorgeous-er!

Me, well, I never cared about analogous colors--I just invent me own style. And this is my semi-cubist-patriotic theme. *cough*

Nice work. heart

Lol... thanks. n_n; I actually had to buy this thing off the market. x_x; Which I shouldn't have done as I'm still very much in debt. x_o;

Grumpy Feesh

BlackPidgeot
maharito
BlackPidgeot

Nice work. heart

Lol... thanks. n_n; I actually had to buy this thing off the market. x_x; Which I shouldn't have done as I'm still very much in debt. x_o;

Take your time with my portion, I don't expect it anytime soon, nor do I "need" it anytime soon, so you just work on other things, and enjoy stuff a tad eh? wink
At least ruby appears.. Chinos and Guppas didnt appear for a long time.. especially Guppas.. Almost 2 months... WHERE ARE THEY?? crying gonk
Guess what I'll be fishing for bronze in Gambino as well

...except not this month. I don't know when I'll have the free time to do it, maybe in May or July, dunno.

Ideally, I'd like to do Bass'ken again, but only for the chance to catch a rare there.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gaidin
Screenies up... And I think I know who to thank for filling in the other posts for me...
It wouldn't be anyone I know, would it?
I have a question dealing with the fishing stat scores. I haven't checked up on them for awhile and whatnot, but curious because now since the store moved into that store network thing, I can't seem to find where it shows personal scores and overall scores in general. May I ask how you get to the stat and score screen now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff