You should stop 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Give me my gold you poll 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Wealthy Noob

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I was just wondering because the Fishing Game menu has been disable, I am sure its just maybe an error or the staff updating the stats maybe. But i am wondering because i am competing this month and i dunno if the buckets i am doing right now will even count? should i stop? and wait for it to be back up? or.......

Edit: You know what i am just going to go for it what ever happens, Happens

Happy Fishing.

Friendly Gaian

FishingKnight
I was just wondering because the Fishing Game menu has been disable, I am sure its just maybe an error or the staff updating the stats maybe. But i am wondering because i am competing this month and i dunno if the buckets i am doing right now will even count? should i stop? and wait for it to be back up? or.......

Edit: You know what i am just going to go for it what ever happens, Happens

Happy Fishing.

I think you should. Fish is still saving and you have a good reason to be mad with them if they mess up with the scores.

Dedicated Heckler

I don't see any reason not to fish. It's only the main fishing page that's down, for whatever reason. You can still get to the game via the world map, the sticky at the top of the forum, direct links you might already have, etc.

I have poked someone who works at the office though, they're going to ask a dev about it in the morning when they get in.

Dapper Consumer

Gaidin
I don't see any reason not to fish. It's only the main fishing page that's down, for whatever reason. You can still get to the game via the world map, the sticky at the top of the forum, direct links you might already have, etc.

I have poked someone who works at the office though, they're going to ask a dev about it in the morning when they get in.

Good. smile Then I can start fishing some buckets now. heart

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i can not enter by world map either

also was trying to compete ..

i looked in Gaidin's post on this forum but Bassken is not
listed there.

update edit

I substituted the word bassken on the port pop up page and reloaded
it worked

Scurvy Pirate

Yep, sorry about that. It looks like we had to take the page down for some necessary maintenance. You can still fish in the meantime as none of that should be affected. Once we finish things up, we'll get the page back out there for you all. Sorry about the short notice!

Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
i'm pissed off that fishing is disabled.
classified_fu classified_fu

Scurvy Pirate

Okay, the Fishing and Fishing Trophy pages should be back up now. Sorry for the short downtime!

Wealthy Noob

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Thank you Gaidin and Uncle kenny. heart

Dapper Consumer

Uncle Kenny
Okay, the Fishing and Fishing Trophy pages should be back up now. Sorry for the short downtime!

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces