Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've looked at quite a few fishing guides (Gaiden's I really liked)... but I can't seem to find anything about trading these junk items in. Is there some place I can go to make something out of them? Please help. I just wanna know if they can be used or if I should just drop them from my inventory. Thanks!

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Ravinya Blayde
I've looked at quite a few fishing guides (Gaiden's I really liked)... but I can't seem to find anything about trading these junk items in. Is there some place I can go to make something out of them? Please help. I just wanna know if they can be used or if I should just drop them from my inventory. Thanks!

If you have enough of them you can trade them to Logan at the ol' fishing hole. As far as I know, there is still no item you can get for driftwood however. The exact numbers on what you need can be found in Gaiden's guide though.
Besides for that, there are always people who are willing to buy them from you in the market and exchange forums.
Sir Zoid
Ravinya Blayde

If you have enough of them you can trade them to Logan at the ol' fishing hole. As far as I know, there is still no item you can get for driftwood however. The exact numbers on what you need can be found in Gaiden's guide though.
Besides for that, there are always people who are willing to buy them from you in the market and exchange forums.

Sweet! Thank you so much. I must have overlooked it in Gainden's guide. You've been a big help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff