To Filter or not to Filter?

Filter! 0.54593175853018 54.6% [ 208 ]
Save the Junk! 0.45406824146982 45.4% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 381 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Fisher

Bump from page 2. ninja

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Thank you so much for the great guide! I was doing horribly in durem, but now I'm filling buckets right and left surprised

Fisher

Bump to first page, again...

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

First page bump.

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Shirlox
Hey Shirlox! I have a question. What Rod do you use if you didn't have your Angelic Rod?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Armour of Light
Shirlox
Hey Shirlox! I have a question. What Rod do you use if you didn't have your Angelic Rod?

Distance PLUS.

Caught my only rare with it and it gives better chances for higher scoring buckets, however the draw back is they're not as fast as rods like a Basic PLUS or a Strength PLUS.

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I took the advice of many and made an account at UTube

so the photobucket video is now at this link... I will change the photobucket
location because i went there this morning and the connection was awfully
laggy..sorry!

http://youtu.be/DYh3ivYDVOc

Please immediately refresh page if the video's loading icon is spinning/

This is very useful thank you biggrin .

First time to take on fishing with a goal actually. I've never taken it into detail like what you have here emotion_facepalm sweatdrop

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StarShipAries

laggy..sorry!

ok, i couldnt watch this without moving my mouse blaugh
btw, where is the voice of Aries??? eek or is that some photobucket weird stuff emotion_zombie ?

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
ODINs choise
StarShipAries

laggy..sorry!

btw, where is the voice of Aries??? eek or is that some photobucket weird stuff emotion_zombie ?

I didn't have a microphone hooked up to the .. I am using Movavi Game Capture.. the in game sound/music was on .. I didn't want to confuse anyone or captivate any one with my alluring voice..(*_*) rofl

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StarShipAries
ODINs choise
StarShipAries

laggy..sorry!

I didn't have a microphone hooked up to the .. I am using Movavi Game Capture.. the in game sound/music was on .. I didn't want to confuse anyone or captivate any one with my alluring voice..(*_*) rofl

dibz on captivation!!!! mrgreen
you could use voice emulator hehehe
like DUREM, IM YOUR MASTER... rofl

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

ninja

First page bump.

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Shirlox
ninja

First page bump.
While, this thread might be somewhat important to keep alive, the last post was over 3 months ago...and technically you necro'd your own thread. sweatdrop

If it's so important, why not just sticky it; or even better update the really really outdated ubersticky that probably no pony reads. emotion_facepalm

Now that I think about it... Alot of stuff needs to be updated.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Pwny Slaystation
Shirlox
ninja

First page bump.
While, this thread might be somewhat important to keep alive, the last post was over 3 months ago...and technically you necro'd your own thread. sweatdrop

If it's so important, why not just sticky it; or even better update the really really outdated ubersticky that probably no pony reads. emotion_facepalm

Now that I think about it... Alot of stuff needs to be updated.
You can bump your thread up to the first page as long as it's not already on the first page. This has been the rules for the forum for as far back as I can remember.

As cool as it would be to sticky this, this is only a guide and like the rest of the guides, they are not made stickies.

Back when I wasn't the only Fishing mod, there was a group of us working on coming up with what we could do to update the whole forum and all the old stickies, rules, guidelines, etc. Unfortunately I'm the only Fishing mod now and I have too many projects as is with real life and other tasks.

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Shirlox
You can bump your thread up to the first page as long as it's not already on the first page. This has been the rules for the forum for as far back as I can remember.

As cool as it would be to sticky this, this is only a guide and like the rest of the guides, they are not made stickies.

Back when I wasn't the only Fishing mod, there was a group of us working on coming up with what we could do to update the whole forum and all the old stickies, rules, guidelines, etc. Unfortunately I'm the only Fishing mod now and I have too many projects as is with real life and other tasks.
I don't see that exception anywhere in the rules, except if the thread is asking a question. However, if it is indeed a rule then perhaps the ubersticky should be amended to look something like this: This is a slow moving forum. Please only bump if your question or request for assistance has gone unanswered or if your thread has fallen off the first page, so long as said thread is a guide or contains otherwise useful information.

Hmm, well what about making a sticky for guides or otherwise useful threads? Granted this might seem a bit redundant if said threads are already on the first page, but I feel like it would add a bit more organization to the forum, instead of having to search through the forum (if they had fallen off the first page). Or at the very least, update the helpful links section of the ubersticky to include Bria's Angelic Rod Plus guide (even though it's not titled as such), and your own guide.

What became of this update, and how far did you get with it? I realize that you currently are the the only moderator left for the fishing forums, and that this minor thing might take up what little time you actually do have and that fishing forums are for the most part dead, but there's no reason why it should look it's age. emotion_facepalm Would you be open to users submitting update requests and/or submitting updates to you for approval?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff