Total Votes:[ 256 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Kroneru
Great guide, its been useful. I can differentiate Cans from fish now. I'm still learning how to point out the other Junk. Thanks.

All junk move the same. If you're filtering cans, you're filtering all junk.

Lonely Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Shirlox
Kroneru
Great guide, its been useful. I can differentiate Cans from fish now. I'm still learning how to point out the other Junk. Thanks.

All junk move the same. If you're filtering cans, you're filtering all junk.

Hmm, I'm still having trouble then. Need to practice more. confused

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
dude...r u my hero.... cat_3nodding yum_tea

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aileen_cloud
dude...r u my hero.... cat_3nodding yum_tea

Am I? Only you could answer that question.

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
yes! cause now i can be more pacient and enjoy my fishing xp
Shirlox
LloydReed23
Shirlox

i would like to get back in the fishing scene but i cannot even manage port of gambino, so its no wonder why durem is so hard for me
what would you suggest is a good rod for practicing how to catch the medium/larger fish when one hasn't accustomed to the speeds and pullback times? at first i was using the strength rod but i feel it is too much of a crutch

If you're looking for a rod that's good for getting used to times, then the Strength+ is the best bet. It's lines have the largest difference between each other (excluding Angelic and Angelic+). The only issue is the Strength+ sacrifices distance for that larger gap.
how does 1 acquire the angelic+ i have 2 of the rods but can't seem to get it mastered/maxed out

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
wittledude
Shirlox
LloydReed23
Shirlox

i would like to get back in the fishing scene but i cannot even manage port of gambino, so its no wonder why durem is so hard for me
what would you suggest is a good rod for practicing how to catch the medium/larger fish when one hasn't accustomed to the speeds and pullback times? at first i was using the strength rod but i feel it is too much of a crutch

If you're looking for a rod that's good for getting used to times, then the Strength+ is the best bet. It's lines have the largest difference between each other (excluding Angelic and Angelic+). The only issue is the Strength+ sacrifices distance for that larger gap.
how does 1 acquire the angelic+ i have 2 of the rods but can't seem to get it mastered/maxed out

Everything you need to know.
Shirlox
wittledude
Shirlox
LloydReed23
Shirlox

Everything you need to know.
have you got yours xD

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
For those who wish to filter but need better rods and can't afford it, I've linked in the first post to my charity which I'm getting back up that gives out free rods and bait to those who need it.

Golden Demon

Shirlox
Reserved
hey i was wondering if you know anything about making your odds better to catch rare fish i need a rubyback lion and im not going to buy it but i think im going to have to exchange the 1k slate boldurs for it x.x any advice is helpfull ^^

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mastermind_BTG
Shirlox
Reserved
hey i was wondering if you know anything about making your odds better to catch rare fish i need a rubyback lion and im not going to buy it but i think im going to have to exchange the 1k slate boldurs for it x.x any advice is helpfull ^^

There is no bait or rod that increases your chances of catching a rare. Just use A bait and you'll have 1/5000 chance like everyone else.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Legitimate bump. cool

Shy Sex Symbol

Loved it thank you for sharing!! emo

Fluff Shade

14,950 Points
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
So in bass'ken, the best way to tell if you most likely have a striper is if it's going really fast and has a stronger pull than others, or am I mistaken? Other than that, thanks for the guide.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
mist777
So in bass'ken, the best way to tell if you most likely have a striper is if it's going really fast and has a stronger pull than others, or am I mistaken? Other than that, thanks for the guide.

Stripers aren't as strong as catfish, which have a stronger pull to them, but a striper will have some power behind it, you'll notice a difference over a bass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff