• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
emotion_awesome

Shy Man-Lover

17,190 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500
Nice thread you've got here. I haven't read everything or watched all the videos yet, but, the thread is obviously well put together and the videos are a nice touch. I just wanted to put that out there.

Shirtless Noob

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
xd Glad to see you were able to get this together great work Shir. dramallama

Noob

worst guide ever
wink

Sweetheart

man is it bad i just watched your whole video because i liked your voice a lot. emotion_facepalm

Shy Exhibitionist

dramallama

Mega Lunatic

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
I liked you guide,,really good tips,,,I'm not real good at fishing so the only place I go is Bass'ken. I watched all the video's and saw fish I never seen before lol biggrin
Shirlox
Open to discuss!

Yay filtering!

is there a guide on how to fish at durem?
u r a wonderful teacher

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

LloydReed23
Shirlox
Open to discuss!

Yay filtering!

is there a guide on how to fish at durem?
u r a wonderful teacher

I've only found ones on how to filter and then made the one I made.

Durem is mostly figuring out the speeds and when to pull back in time.

Durem is going to be the hardest to learn that because it's the hardest lake in Fishing.
Shirlox

i would like to get back in the fishing scene but i cannot even manage port of gambino, so its no wonder why durem is so hard for me
what would you suggest is a good rod for practicing how to catch the medium/larger fish when one hasn't accustomed to the speeds and pullback times? at first i was using the strength rod but i feel it is too much of a crutch

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

LloydReed23
Shirlox

i would like to get back in the fishing scene but i cannot even manage port of gambino, so its no wonder why durem is so hard for me
what would you suggest is a good rod for practicing how to catch the medium/larger fish when one hasn't accustomed to the speeds and pullback times? at first i was using the strength rod but i feel it is too much of a crutch

If you're looking for a rod that's good for getting used to times, then the Strength+ is the best bet. It's lines have the largest difference between each other (excluding Angelic and Angelic+). The only issue is the Strength+ sacrifices distance for that larger gap.

Generous Trader

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm going to have to do guides for the other lakes at some point xD, for those that liked a bit more wording. Nice guide Shir! ^^ (edit: just watched your bass'ken video, you should occasionally guess wrong, adds a bit of humour to it ^^)

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
Great guide, its been useful. I can differentiate Cans from fish now. I'm still learning how to point out the other Junk. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff