Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Friend

9,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
waht are you supposed to do with tthe fish after you catch them usually i just sell them but i want to know what there for.
good question but i dont know myself
I think, (not 100% sure) that if you exchange them (the lesser fish for better and better fish) that you can get more rare fish and then when you sell them you get a LOT of money rather than a couple gold each... If I am wrong I am very open to correction! stare

Shy Bibliophile

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Healer 50
some of the fish you can use in alchemy ^^;

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Depending on the lake you chose and catch fish on, there are many use's. One of the main sources of fishing is the gold, Gold may sound good but for some people it is not the reason to fish, for the competitive side of fishing trophies and a spot at the top 10 leader boards is as rewarding, Collecting can become a huge hobby in the fishing community, most work hard everyday to catch a rare or fish until we can trade enough small ones into medium,large then rare, Alchemy has been introduce into the fishing community. I am not a big fan of it but looking at it both ways it has introduce a great gold income system for both sides and newcomers just making their way into the fishing community, but unfortunately 'Bass'ken' is the only lake currently supporting alchemy and only the guppies can be used for it, along with a few junk. Gear and Clothe, Trading enough fish along with a few ingredients can create a nice set of clothes for that wonderful avatar, (keep in mind that you cannot mixed match fish for gear) in other words only guppies for guppy gear and cannot mix a guppy with a bass and make gear out of it no matter what amount you have, Trading system. as you already know you can go to Logan and trade smaller fish for big fish. there is nothing much to this and its as simple as it sounds....

Five newb tips all new fisher's should go by.

1. Never sell the fish to Logan

2. Never turn guppies into mediums

3. The strength rod will become your best friend

4. Search the forums there are many friendly others with guides that will come in handy like a few here in this sub-forum

5. Be patient, have fun and be your self.

Happy Fishing

FishingKnight.

Fuzzy Friend

9,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
thanks yuo guysit was very helpful now i know waht to dowith the fish after i catch them rofl

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
FishingKnight
unfortunately 'Bass'ken' is the only lake currently supporting alchemy and only the guppies can be used for it, along with a few junk.

Small correction... or should I say LARGE correction. wink
Rubyback and Diamondbacks are used in the backwing recipes for Alchemy, which makes Sands and Slate very desirable and adds Durem to the list of affected lakes. wink

FishingKnight
Gear and Clothe, Trading enough fish along with a few ingredients can create a nice set of clothes for that wonderful avatar, (keep in mind that you cannot mixed match fish for gear) in other words only guppies for guppy gear and cannot mix a guppy with a bass and make gear out of it no matter what amount you have, Trading system.

There actually does happen to be an item that uses both guppies and bass, with an addition of stripers. It's a hat called Food Chain (plus whatever colors of fish are used in the making) wink

Also it should be noted that not all of the items you can trade for require items outside of fishing. You can make some lovely hats with just 100 of each fish, and sometimes a few other combinations. Check Gaidin's Fishing Guide for a comprehensive list of all the things you can trade into Logan to get. wink

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bria_Teragram
FishingKnight
unfortunately 'Bass'ken' is the only lake currently supporting alchemy and only the guppies can be used for it, along with a few junk.

Small correction... or should I say LARGE correction. wink
Rubyback and Diamondbacks are used in the backwing recipes for Alchemy, which makes Sands and Slate very desirable and adds Durem to the list of affected lakes. wink

FishingKnight
Gear and Clothe, Trading enough fish along with a few ingredients can create a nice set of clothes for that wonderful avatar, (keep in mind that you cannot mixed match fish for gear) in other words only guppies for guppy gear and cannot mix a guppy with a bass and make gear out of it no matter what amount you have, Trading system.

There actually does happen to be an item that uses both guppies and bass, with an addition of stripers. It's a hat called Food Chain (plus whatever colors of fish are used in the making) wink

Also it should be noted that not all of the items you can trade for require items outside of fishing. You can make some lovely hats with just 100 of each fish, and sometimes a few other combinations. Check Gaidin's Fishing Guide for a comprehensive list of all the things you can trade into Logan to get. wink

we learn something new every day Thnx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces