Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's needed a update for ever since I can recall. yay.

Favorite feature- it does the math so I know how much stuff I caught.

What's your favorite?

Typing from mobile, hence the stiltedness

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I like everything about it, Its an update long over due. And i am glad every one else likes it too.

Dapper Consumer

When you press on the game buttons to start a game, the game doesn't open in a new window, but in the same screen. That's no good and not what it was.

Please Kenny/Gaidin, fix that. heart

Scurvy Pirate

sevenheroes
When you press on the game buttons to start a game, the game doesn't open in a new window, but in the same screen. That's no good and not what it was.

Whoops, that was an oversight on my part. I've put in a fix for that which will probably go out later this week or next. In the meantime, you should be able to just right click and select "Open in new tab" to get the same functionality.

Dapper Consumer

Uncle Kenny
sevenheroes

Whoops, that was an oversight on my part. I've put in a fix for that which will probably go out later this week or next. In the meantime, you should be able to just right click and select "Open in new tab" to get the same functionality.

Do you get the small window then just around the game itself only? As currently I have a resized full size window including URL navigation etc. what wasn't in there.

Scurvy Pirate

sevenheroes
Uncle Kenny
sevenheroes

Do you get the small window then just around the game itself only? As currently I have a resized full size window including URL navigation etc. what wasn't in there.

That will depend on what you have your browser set to do when it clicks the link. It will either open in a new window or it will open in a new tab in your current window. You can change that setting within your browser itself and there's not really a way for me to be able to force it to do one or the other.

Dapper Consumer

Okay I understand we have the workaround now. smile

But do fix it. As the quit button in the game now also doesn't close the window. It was so perfect opening games and closing games before.

Thanks. heart

Greedy Cat

10,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I see some errors in the Trophy Cabinets. ninja

Part of which make me sad because now it doesn't look like I have a full set on my main account anymore, because for whatever reason it's showing me as winning a Gold Gambino trophy instead of the Silver Trout in June 2007. XP

I guess that had something to do with the mass banning back in the day. But they don't seem to have actually fixed any of those changes in my inventory on BriaTeragram.... And I kind of hope they don't... xD

And apparently at least one of my mules (Magster the Whaler) should have gotten another trophy because of the changes. xD

And on this account my Silver Boot is listed as a Bronze Can. The person in first on June 2010 got banned for botting that month.

And on Selna Fae my Bronze Pebbo seems to have been upgrade to a Gold Boldur in January 2009...

Very interesting....

Overall its really nice to see the changes though, even if there are some mistakes.

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
The all time high scores bit makes me want to cry... crying

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Loving the new Game page! All dedication to fishers everywhere ~ <3

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
I'm glad that there's others that approve of the new layout.
Sometimes the new page layouts don't work so well, but this one really looks a lot better than the previous one. Nice job guys~

MaxKon's Wife

Fluffy Fatcat

27,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
。◕‿◕。

I'm in love with it! My favs are it adds up all your fishes caught and how you can search past trophies won c:

。◕‿◕。
And the fish-shaped wooden signs are a nice touch. Gaia usually has nifty titles/graphic design.

Friendly Citizen

20,200 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
I like everything really, especially the way all three of the areas are displayed. I also like the drop down part which tells you all of the types of fish in each area and their difficulties.
I hate it.. I'm used to just selecting Bassken or Durem from the PowerUser Menus, but not anymore... It's completely over-done, and it's limiting my fishing abilities. I have little to zero desire to click the Games tab every time I want to fish..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff