Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Maybe this sounds like a stupid question, but I thought I would at least ask it.

Is there anything that says we cannot fish using other devices? I recently tried fishing via my Smart Phone (Samsung Stratosphere, ftw heart ) while I workout because it gave me something to do so I wouldn't get bored. Granted, it's not as lag-free as fishing from your computer/laptop but it does give you the option to pretty much fish whenever you wanted to. I didn't know if this was considered cheating since it allowed for more time for the competition fishers to fish.

Anyway, maybe I'm just over thinking things, but I at least thought I would ask. So if you have any knowledge, I would love to know! heart

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

As long as you're actually doing the fishing (I assume the phone doesn't have some glitch that lets you catch without effort), there's nothing wrong with it. The "whenever you want to" bit is really no different than someone who is unemployed and without responsibilities, since they can fish whenever they want too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff