Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, so I read in Gaidin's Fishing Guide that I could trade in Aquarium Fish for fishing fish...but I don't know where to trade them in at. Do I need a certain amount of fish before they show up on Logan's exchange? Is there somewhere else I need to go to trade them in at?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

This post by Gaidin explains what you need to do. You have to have all the requirements for one of those possible trade ins for Lite Aquarium fish. If you have the required amount of one of the recipes for a Lite fish, all you have to do is go to Logan's shop and then go into his exchange. The exchange in his shop will offer you the choice of what Lite fish you want to make and by using what fish and how many to make them.
Shirlox
This post by Gaidin explains what you need to do. You have to have all the requirements for one of those possible trade ins for Lite Aquarium fish. If you have the required amount of one of the recipes for a Lite fish, all you have to do is go to Logan's shop and then go into his exchange. The exchange in his shop will offer you the choice of what Lite fish you want to make and by using what fish and how many to make them.

...And here I was thinking you could trade IN the lite fish for the little fishies... sweatdrop Thanks, I misread that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff