Welcome to Gaia! ::

If I try to fish 10 times a day? maybe more.
You need to fish out a total of 75,000 fish(junk included) to be rewarded with the Angelic rod.

Assuming that you will fish 10 times everyday, none of your buckets are lost due to disconnections or anything of that sort, and you fish until every slot per bucket is filled(18 slots) then you should have 180 fish everyday.

Thus, (75,000 fish/ 10 buckets)*(1 bucket/ 18 fish) = 416.6667

It should take around 417 days at that rate. 3nodding
How many times per day do you recommend I fish?
ll Shuyin ll
You need to fish out a total of 75,000 fish(junk included) to be rewarded with the Angelic rod.

Assuming that you will fish 10 times everyday, none of your buckets are lost due to disconnections or anything of that sort, and you fish until every slot per bucket is filled(18 slots) then you should have 180 fish everyday.

xxxpeachcupxxx
ll Shuyin ll

Erm, I don't know. It really depends on how fast you want it and your day-to-day time commitments. xD

Fish as much as you can on your free time?
Thank you so much for helping me.
ll Shuyin ll
xxxpeachcupxxx
ll Shuyin ll

Erm, I don't know. It really depends on how fast you want it and your day-to-day time commitments. xD

Fish as much as you can on your free time?

Fashionable Nymph

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
see i do about 500-600 fish a day it will take me about .... 5 months if i stick to it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff