Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wanna try but.. it costs so much...
The red lines get further apart... I do NOT suggest upgrading the basic... I use the Performance rod upgrade becouse it has a wider bottom and a wider top than the other rods...
Something for ya:

I copy and pasted the original lines from screenshots and my friend drew the new lines right over them.
User Image
Red = Performance Rod+
Green = Distance Rod+
Purple = Strength Rod+
Yitomic
The red lines get further apart... I do NOT suggest upgrading the basic... I use the Performance rod upgrade becouse it has a wider bottom and a wider top than the other rods...

i thought about upgreding ym strenght rod...

O.G. Trader

touketsu_shin
Yitomic

i think that's the most useful upgraded one
Lord Mephisto
touketsu_shin
Yitomic

i think so too smile cus i never loose fish at mid or far range blaugh

O.G. Trader

touketsu_shin
Lord Mephisto
touketsu_shin
Yitomic

exactly it's just the last bit where they b***h off to the side xD
touketsu_shin
Lord Mephisto
touketsu_shin
Yitomic

But you have very slim chance at rare fish with the stregnth rod... The performance goes out to the rare fish and fish in Derum and Gambino struggle at both far and near mroe so the center...
Yitomic
touketsu_shin
Lord Mephisto
touketsu_shin
Yitomic

But you have very slim chance at rare fish with the stregnth rod... The performance goes out to the rare fish and fish in Derum and Gambino struggle at both far and near mroe so the center...

oh? maybe i try :S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces