Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well to be more precise... has anyone had better than two rubyback lions in one catch?
With f grade bait and the 100 gold rod!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you look at my siggy You can see....
It is now my quest to find a better fisher than me!
What the s**t..
*sigh* no... all I ever caught in Durem was the fish described as rat poo... I don't remember was it was called...
Would you please stop shoving your achievments in all of our faces? Yes, you caught a ruby lionback. Whoop-de-doo.
lmao, that's awesome.
"PWNED!"
kafluselfjsdf double post
Unfortunately, your picture showing the two rubyback lions isn't very truthful. You can easily switch your rod when making the last catch so it shows the basic rod in your picture. We might as well say you had a different rod to catch all of the other fish and you used the basic rod on the last catch. You may have caugth them fair and square, but we also don't know what type of bait you used, considering the fact that the only time you can se what bait you use is at the beginning.
Spatty
*sigh* no... all I ever caught in Durem was the fish described as rat poo... I don't remember was it was called...
Brown pebbo feeder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please keep in mind that i use the most basic stuff....
F grade bait and the 100 gold rod... i didn't have enough for anymore... *sigh*... now i do!
I've caught over 1200 fish at Durem... and not one of them is a Lion fish. gonk Am I missing something?
How do you catch the lion fish!?
I use grade A bait, and an upgraded distance rod in durem, and I still can't catch them.
belindabail
Would you please stop shoving your achievments in all of our faces? Yes, you caught a ruby lionback. Whoop-de-doo.

well said 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces