Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25612017804154 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53171364985163 53.2% [ 2867 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.01316765578635 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13056379821958 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058419881305638 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010014836795252 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5392 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 431 432 433 > >> >>> »|

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Thanks Fresh, it's nice to know someone is still watching out when I am not available to stake out at this thread 24/7...

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
but someone can bump this board not like bump bump bump.just to bump to make sure it is on the first page so other people can see it.i am fishing right now.i hope that one time i will get to catch a tuna.

Fashionable Millionaire

What would be the best method to catch stripers.
Helpful information for a newbie like me. Now I just need to make enough money to get a strength rod. I have the basic rod and I tend to lose the fish at the last bit. All of a sudden the fish will just jerk to the side I am pulling to keep it from gonig the other way. Real pain in my side.

Fashionable Millionaire

Myu-to
Helpful information for a newbie like me. Now I just need to make enough money to get a strength rod. I have the basic rod and I tend to lose the fish at the last bit. All of a sudden the fish will just jerk to the side I am pulling to keep it from gonig the other way. Real pain in my side.
When tht happens the fish will take a few seconds to go to the other side thats when you turn it.
hi...Gaidin long time no see!

how do u do? surprised blaugh

Grumpy Feesh

fiery night

Distance Plus, A bait, and heavy filtering, if you can afford the price and time...

Hunter - Hey, I do okay... You?

Fashionable Millionaire

Gaidin
fiery night

Distance Plus, A bait, and heavy filtering, if you can afford the price and time...

I caght some earlier with a regular distance and f bait.
fiery night
Gaidin
fiery night

Probably because the bait hasn't degraded yet.

Grumpy Feesh

fiery night
Gaidin
fiery night

You asked for the best method. There are other methods, but the method I listed gives you the best chance, not the only chance... And yes, your F bait was probably reset...
If you dont know about degredation, read Gaidin's post about it o the first page.

Fashionable Millionaire

Gaidin
fiery night
Gaidin
fiery night

You asked for the best method. There are other methods, but the method I listed gives you the best chance, not the only chance... And yes, your F bait was probably reset...
What other methods are there?
this tred shoud be a sticky it is better than the forum instruction's

i have a question when i try to get into the multi player at basskin lake i get a message saying that i have a game open. can't find the open game can't close the open game. can't fish.
went to gambino but i did not catch a thing im a guppy hunter.
i posted the problem in the fishing.v.1.5.bug reports but the gods of gaig have ignored me so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff