Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25602521319985 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53188728216537 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013162773451984 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13051538746756 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058398220244716 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010011123470523 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5394 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 431 432 433 > >> >>> »|

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

cherryblossomgirl94
i get a lot of seedkins already.but i am way to cheap.i use f bait that has degraded to d of bait or f bait.i use a streangth rod cause it is harder for me to use my distance rod there.but sometimes i do use it at there if i only get junk.at um..gambino i kinda get really mad if i get 1 junk in my bucket but if i have a trout in that bucket i am ok.but 2 i will get really mad no matter what.the only thing i need help with is filtering at durem i never went there it scares me cause they say it is hard.

Well, with a Strength Rod and F level bait you will be lucky to hook 1 trout per bucket. I can get 2 or 3 medium fish on a regular basis with a Strength Rod PLUS and F level bait, but the extra casting distance is what helps. If you practice more with your Distance you can get better and then use it all the time. I will be trying to add very basic filtering methods into the guide within the next week, but we shall see. My real life is a bit busy at the moment as well.

As for Durem, if you have trouble with Gambino, don't head there yet. If you read my sections on Gambino and Durem, it gives the information you might be wanting in that area 3nodding

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaidin
cherryblossomgirl94
i get a lot of seedkins already.but i am way to cheap.i use f bait that has degraded to d of bait or f bait.i use a streangth rod cause it is harder for me to use my distance rod there.but sometimes i do use it at there if i only get junk.at um..gambino i kinda get really mad if i get 1 junk in my bucket but if i have a trout in that bucket i am ok.but 2 i will get really mad no matter what.the only thing i need help with is filtering at durem i never went there it scares me cause they say it is hard.

Well, with a Strength Rod and F level bait you will be lucky to hook 1 trout per bucket. I can get 2 or 3 medium fish on a regular basis with a Strength Rod PLUS and F level bait, but the extra casting distance is what helps. If you practice more with your Distance you can get better and then use it all the time. I will be trying to add very basic filtering methods into the guide within the next week, but we shall see. My real life is a bit busy at the moment as well.

As for Durem, if you have trouble with Gambino, don't head there yet. If you read my sections on Gambino and Durem, it gives the information you might be wanting in that area 3nodding

i know that i am so not going there till i get used to gambino.but i still have a hard time using my streangth rod to ccatch seedkins so i can not use my performance well.i started fishing at gambino at monday or sunday cause that is when i got my streanth rod.
auctally i mean distance sorry but i do have performance i don't use it it sucks.i have 4 rods.i really want that angel rod when it comes out.i hope it comes through the fish shop cause if it comes in random events people will price it for 100,000's million or even more.i hope i win the bumping contest i am doing if i win i get a prize of 100k.but it will last for months cause they give the money out when all the tickets are sold.

Grumpy Feesh

cherryblossomgirl94
i know that i am so not going there till i get used to gambino.but i still have a hard time using my streangth rod to ccatch seedkins so i can not use my performance well.i started fishing at gambino at monday or sunday cause that is when i got my streanth rod.

In that case just practice until you get good at Gambino, then switch rods until you can handle that too, then you should be ready for Durem.

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i only change when the good fish don't bite only junk or no bite.when the angel rod comes and when i get it.i am not going to use my rods exept that one at all!also i don't sell my fish because i really don't like to part away my fish and i can't sell them high.i have more 1006 or 1007 fish.if i count my junk.lol now i can't fish at bassken and catch stripers cause i am so to lazy.

Grumpy Feesh

cherryblossomgirl94
i only change when the good fish don't bite only junk or no bite.when the angel rod comes and when i get it.i am not going to use my rods exept that one at all!also i don't sell my fish because i really don't like to part away my fish and i can't sell them high.i have more 1006 or 1007 fish.if i count my junk.lol now i can't fish at bassken and catch stripers cause i am so to lazy.

Well, you can sell most of your fish, except ones you want to make hats for, and that will get you good bait money. Otherwise they just rot, trust me, I know, with having caught Probably near 75k fish or more.

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaidin
cherryblossomgirl94

Well, you can sell most of your fish, except ones you want to make hats for, and that will get you good bait money. Otherwise they just rot, trust me, I know, with having caught Probably near 75k fish or more.

well i will sell all my guppy's till each one of then has 100 in each colar cause i am still desiding if i should get that cap.but i just want to buy the cap and sell it more then 300.but i have seen hats at the market place so not so sure...

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i sold them to the guy were you buy all the stuff.he looks like santa clause and a x-men character forgot which was it wolverine?

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaidin
cherryblossomgirl94

i like your drawling it looks like your avie.that is what you qanted but it is not exacly.well the scarf is to short that is a big difference and the character is too tall.but it is good.i can not draw that well as you.

Grumpy Feesh

The art in my siggy is drawn by others. And yes, Logan looks like Wolverine, but now you have bait money smile
looks good, except i can see alot of new people would look at that, see the too much text and just ask a question in here.

3+ lines of text is to much for alot of new people

Grumpy Feesh

Celtira
looks good, except i can see alot of new people would look at that, see the too much text and just ask a question in here.

3+ lines of text is to much for alot of new people

*Sigh* I know... The problem is, one cannot explain fishing with just a few words, especially how you get started. But I figure the fish, bait, rods, and FAQs should be read fairly often at least, being they are short. The fishers who really do want to know something will take the extra minute to read the longer things.

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
well i just sold all the guppies to make it 100 guppies for each color but...i bided money for other stuff.plus i am bumping like crazy to tryto win the bumping prixe which is 100k.it is a lottery.click on my siggi also the post with the bumpers did not update.check the last page to see what bump i am on.
what is this i hear about competeing, where and/or how do you compete

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces