Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25602968460111 25.6% [ 1380 ]
Yes 0.5317254174397 53.2% [ 2866 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.01317254174397 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13061224489796 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058441558441558 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010018552875696 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5390 ]

Anxious Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Finally i find this again biggrin thanks for this heart

Witty Seeker

10,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Wealthy Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100

Spoopy Specter

Hey guys!

I have a question regarding the Hellfish: can I exchange 1k Ectomane/Ethermane fish to get their respectful Rare fish exchange? It's just that I didnt see the new rares so I had a thought that there's no new update regarding Fishing itself, right?

Thanks in advance! 3nodding

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Mr-Dtah
Hey guys!

I have a question regarding the Hellfish: can I exchange 1k Ectomane/Ethermane fish to get their respectful Rare fish exchange? It's just that I didnt see the new rares so I had a thought that there's no new update regarding Fishing itself, right?

At the moment, the new fish (hellfish, ironjaws, and catfish) don't have rares. Although it doesn't seem that another update is coming any time soon, I think that new rares would first on the list.

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Hi Gaiden
In this Guide's sub-section > The Fishing Exchange,
there is a Link to > "How to get Nifty Hats and Other Stuff" <

1. Although the Thread Creator has incorporated the presence of the updated items in fishing.. I was wondering if there will be an updated version in the near future,
especially in concern with the things needed to complete many of the new exchanges.. e.g.

The Black Pebbo Fishbone Sweater.. which require items other than found in fishing.

2. And in this thread, as well as in "a winged one's" thread, can we venture to ask to get an update
on the new addition in the old-fish exchange hierarchy...i.e.

10 pebbos = 1 biter:: 10 biters = 1 Boldur :: 1000 Boldurs = 1 Rare

We also don't have the benefit of zOMG's exchange information available in fishing.. that is..

as soon as you have an (any item's required am't that would fulfill a recipe, it is listed in the exchange along with the other items (in red) that are yet to be gotten.

This feature would work wonders, here in Fishing..

Just an extended thought, I was wondering if it would be necessary to put this in a Fishing Suggestion Thread in Progress and if someone should take on the task, could this be
"Sticky"ed, that is of course if done according/within the style/rules which may apply for Stickies.

thank you and the fishing community for consideration of the above mentioned ...

SSA

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Mr-Dtah
Hey guys!

Also to complete the balance of the lake/inventory/ it should be a Rare for the Trash Category

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

StarShipAries
Hi Gaiden
In this Guide's sub-section > The Fishing Exchange,
there is a Link to > "How to get Nifty Hats and Other Stuff" <

1. Although the Thread Creator has incorporated the presence of the updated items in fishing.. I was wondering if there will be an updated version in the near future,
especially in concern with the things needed to complete many of the new exchanges.. e.g.

The Black Pebbo Fishbone Sweater.. which require items other than found in fishing.

2. And in this thread, as well as in "a winged one's" thread, can we venture to ask to get an update
on the new addition in the old-fish exchange hierarchy...i.e.

10 pebbos = 1 biter:: 10 biters = 1 Boldur :: 1000 Boldurs = 1 Rare

We also don't have the benefit of zOMG's exchange information available in fishing.. that is..

as soon as you have an (any item's required am't that would fulfill a recipe, it is listed in the exchange along with the other items (in red) that are yet to be gotten.

This feature would work wonders, here in Fishing..

Just an extended thought, I was wondering if it would be necessary to put this in a Fishing Suggestion Thread in Progress and if someone should take on the task, could this be
"Sticky"ed, that is of course if done according/within the style/rules which may apply for Stickies.

thank you and the fishing community for consideration of the above mentioned ...

SSA

1. The exchange posts show all the fishing related items you can make from fish you've caught and/or bought and any other items you need. I'm curious what update you mean because Gaidin keeps the thread updated at all times when something new to fishing is introduced.

2. What new addition would you be talking about? It's highly doubtful though that Gaia would change the exchange rate of that the Fishing store's exchange uses.

This question about butting things we do not have in red is not a bad idea. However there is no need for it because you're unable to see the item you want to make in the Fishing exchange unless you have all the required items to make it. So even if this was applied, if you wanted to make an item, you wouldn't be able to see this red text because you're not able to view what you would need in the exchange, you have to have all the required items to have the item you want to make show up. However, if you were to create a system where all the possible Fishing exchange items are up in the exchange and you click on them and it tells you what you need and then we apply the red text to it, I think that would be a good idea.

If you're interested in getting something changed, you can go to the Site Feedback forum and express what you want to see changed or added.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Shirlox

This question about butting things we do not have in red is not a bad idea. However there is no need for it because you're unable to see the item you want to make in the Fishing exchange unless you have all the required items to make it. So even if this was applied, if you wanted to make an item, you wouldn't be able to see this red text because you're not able to view what you would need in the exchange, you have to have all the required items to have the item you want to make show up. However, if you were to create a system where all the possible Fishing exchange items are up in the exchange and you click on them and it tells you what you need and then we apply the red text to it, I think that would be a good idea.

Back Alley Bargains, when it was created for zOMG recipe crafting was set up that way so that if you had the recipe, it would show you the list of ingredients included/needed, and if you were missing any of the amounts needed per loot, would show it in red. If they could incorporate a system like that ? Especially since some of the newly added craftable items are compounded with equippable items and not just game items .... hmmm ....

But for the most part, all of the other exchanges including fishing are built on the "don't have it, won't see it" premise. If you don't have what you need already in your inventory, you won't see it in the list of possible exchanges at whatever exchange area you are at wink .

That goes for the paper exchange at ruby's rack with peyo, buttercup cafe with rina, durem depot to exchange bugs to inks, and skin tyte for the tattoos, body dyes, and for mixing inks. Did I miss any? xd .

NOW, what do we do with all the DRIFTWOOD we're getting from fishing? xd Since PAPER is made from wood, maybe adding options to turn it in FOR SOMETHING(s) GOOD at ruby's rack with peyo might be a good solution?

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
rainbowlady1
Shirlox

Back Alley Bargains, when it was created for zOMG recipe crafting was set up that way so that if you had the recipe, it would show you the list of ingredients included/needed, and if you were missing any of the amounts needed per loot, would show it in red. If they could incorporate a system like that ? Especially since some of the newly added craftable items are compounded with equippable items and not just game items .... hmmm ....

But for the most part, all of the other exchanges including fishing are built on the "don't have it, won't see it" premise. If you don't have what you need already in your inventory, you won't see it in the list of possible exchanges at whatever exchange area you are at wink .

That goes for the paper exchange at ruby's rack with peyo, buttercup cafe with rina, durem depot to exchange bugs to inks, and skin tyte for the tattoos, body dyes, and for mixing inks. Did I miss any? xd .

NOW, what do we do with all the DRIFTWOOD we're getting from fishing? xd Since PAPER is made from wood, maybe adding options to turn it in FOR SOMETHING(s) GOOD at ruby's rack with peyo might be a good solution?

Thank You Lady..
Looks Like we need to put this in context at the next ATA meeting Monday nite

it is not that we are asking for something outside of the natural order of coding that is already available to the staff.. just merely to "install it" and make it a reality in Fishing.. Make Fishing
Whole... enough with the crumbs from the table..
and why are we not invited to be testers for fishing..
Quality Assurance/Quality Insurance user-base Team..
Holy balls this guide helped me a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces