Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616768688555 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53162678538305 53.2% [ 2866 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013170098312001 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13058801706548 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058430717863105 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010016694490818 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5391 ]

Anxious Trash

17,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
is there a way to change day/night/dusk with what you're using or does it go by real time say if i get on at night or is it just by chance? i'm kinda new to fishing sorry

Questionable Rogue

12,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
pooopsooop
is there a way to change day/night/dusk with what you're using or does it go by real time say if i get on at night or is it just by chance? i'm kinda new to fishing sorry
it changes on its own as time passes, tho alot faster, and it only changes between buckets, but in 1 hour ive had it go through day/night/dusk

Anxious Trash

17,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
minion002
pooopsooop
it changes on its own as time passes, tho alot faster, and it only changes between buckets, but in 1 hour ive had it go through day/night/dusk
oooohhh ok thanks!

Invisible Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thanks for this Guide.
Every time I fish I keep this tab up. XD

I'm also trying to get Number one in Basken and get the Angelic Rod.
All this while making profit from fishes. 8D
Just stopping by to bump and say hello, and thank you.

Invisible Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Exploratory Fisher

hooray for angelic rod plus (even tho im months away from getting it... crying )!!!! xd
Does anyone perhaps know what the scores are the for rare fish? (if any :L)

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
0 Maru-dashi 0
Does anyone perhaps know what the scores are the for rare fish? (if any :L)

At last check rare fish do not actually net you any points (someone caught one last Tuesday and didn't gain any points), though the new fishing page says that they do if you rollover the different lakes.

Distinct Lunatic

ahh.. nothing new and.. sticks still not making anything? lamesies. still gonna go fish later tho.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
A quick question about bait degration. I understand it completely, however, one thing I want to ask about it is...does it apply to each gaia account? For example, I took advantage of bait degration with this account (using 5 buckets in total) and then I decide to go to my mule account to fish; will I be able to take advantage of the bait degration on the second account (using a different browser as well)? Or does the 12 hour thing apply altogether? Silly question, I know, but I just want to be sure. redface

Speaking of that, does that count as cheating in the game? If it is, I won't even attempt to do/try it at all.
-------
Er, another question came up. xd Concerning the Angelic Rod (both regular and plus), I heard it's easier to fish in Durem with it (to catch the hellfish for example) and super, super easy to fish in Bass'ken with it. Is this true or is my leg being pulled here? xp I never fished in Durem (and don't plan to anytime soon), so I was just wondering is all. I'm planning to stay away from Durem till I earn my own, since I'm in no hurry of fishing there anyway. xd

Thankful Deckhand

kitty868theonly
A quick question about bait degration. I understand it completely, however, one thing I want to ask about it is...does it apply to each gaia account? For example, I took advantage of bait degration with this account (using 5 buckets in total) and then I decide to go to my mule account to fish; will I be able to take advantage of the bait degration on the second account (using a different browser as well)? Or does the 12 hour thing apply altogether? Silly question, I know, but I just want to be sure. redface

Speaking of that, does that count as cheating in the game? If it is, I won't even attempt to do/try it at all.
-------
Er, another question came up. xd Concerning the Angelic Rod (both regular and plus), I heard it's easier to fish in Durem with it (to catch the hellfish for example) and super, super easy to fish in Bass'ken with it. Is this true or is my leg being pulled here? xp I never fished in Durem (and don't plan to anytime soon), so I was just wondering is all. I'm planning to stay away from Durem till I earn my own, since I'm in no hurry of fishing there anyway. xd

It only affects the account you fished with (not altogether).

It's not cheating, but you are only allowed to have 1 account in the top 10 of the leader boards.

It is easier to fish with the angelic rod plus due to the wider lines. More room means an easier catch.
The regular version is like a combination of the strength rod plus and the distance rod plus. The same lines as the strength rod plus with the casting distance of the distance rod plus.

Dapper Consumer

ninja heart

Witty Lunatic

Hilarious Genius

I have a question. Is it better to save up fish and make a hat, and then sell it? Or would it be better just to sell huge amounts of fish that I catch?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff