Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25602521319985 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53188728216537 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013162773451984 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13051538746756 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058398220244716 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010011123470523 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5394 ]

Mega Lunatic

Dear Gaidin,

do you know if there is a certain casting distance needed to hook a rare with a lucky bucket?

Thanks
Ivan

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Tusia
Gaidin
Tusia
hey Gaidin, how often in the week are angelic rods being sent? biggrin

The script is supposed to run once a week. Last I heard it was on Sunday at midnight Pacific time (GMT -8). It's had hiccups before though. Is there a particular reason you ask?
The best reason of all (8 I've just finished 75k today : D

thanks for the answer!

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if someone was claiming that they hadn't gotten theirs or what. I haven't seen that happen in a couple/few months, so I was hoping things were running smooth. Congratulations.

Ivan Gorbachev
Dear Gaidin,

do you know if there is a certain casting distance needed to hook a rare with a lucky bucket?

Thanks
Ivan

Rares can be hooked at any distance 25ft or above. Essentially, anywhere you can hook a fish normally, so no specific rod will cause you to lose out on a chance at a rare.

Mega Lunatic

Oh ok, Thanks Gaidin!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hiya again, Gaidin!

I see there's a Memphis the Mermaid LITE in the MP.

Do you happen to know the formula for it in various caught fish... or if it even HAS a formula? question

Grumpy Feesh

zariqueen
Hiya again, Gaidin!

Do you happen to know the formula for it in various caught fish... or if it even HAS a formula? question

There is no exchange for it. Not all of the lite aquarium fish can be exchanged for. Some are exclusive to Dumpster Dive and/or DC. Fish like Droops, Gwee Horse and Memphis are among those. If there are others I can't recall offhand, and they aren't all tagged properly on the vend, so I can't find any others with a quick look.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ahh, okay. Thanks Gaidin! 3nodding

Gaidin
zariqueen
Hiya again, Gaidin!

There is no exchange for it. Not all of the lite aquarium fish can be exchanged for. Some are exclusive to Dumpster Dive and/or DC. Fish like Droops, Gwee Horse and Memphis are among those. If there are others I can't recall offhand, and they aren't all tagged properly on the vend, so I can't find any others with a quick look.
the system's working very well, just got my rod biggrin

Mega Lunatic

Dear gaidin.

I think this is the wrong place to say this. But the Aquarium Lite drops seem to be bugged, and not being able to give items, just and error that says that your inventory could not be loaded at this time. Ive seen a lot of people have this problem. Could you possible relay this to someone who is specialized for this sort of thing? Thanks

Ivan

Mega Lunatic

Tusia
the system's working very well, just got my rod biggrin

Congrats on the rod ^^ Im almost half way done myself.

Grumpy Feesh

Ivan Gorbachev
Dear gaidin.

I think this is the wrong place to say this. But the Aquarium Lite drops seem to be bugged, and not being able to give items, just and error that says that your inventory could not be loaded at this time. Ive seen a lot of people have this problem. Could you possible relay this to someone who is specialized for this sort of thing? Thanks

Ivan

Yeah, this isn't really the best place for that, especially since the Lite drops are an aquarium/alchemy thing. However, this isn't an uncommon thing, unfortunately. Drops have been known to be broken (not have anything in them, thus cannot be opened) fairly often. Personally, I'd wait until March 2nd, one month from the announcement about lite fish, before freaking out too much. Since this is supposed to be connected with alchemy, it's likely they'll be jumping on this pretty quick.

That said, while I could probably poke someone, I happen to know that people have already been poked since the first Lite drops showed up a day or two ago. Since it's Monday, they'll likely be reminding people in the office that the drops don't have anything in them yet.

Mega Lunatic

Gaidin
Ivan Gorbachev
Dear gaidin.

Ivan

Yeah, this isn't really the best place for that, especially since the Lite drops are an aquarium/alchemy thing. However, this isn't an uncommon thing, unfortunately. Drops have been known to be broken (not have anything in them, thus cannot be opened) fairly often. Personally, I'd wait until March 2nd, one month from the announcement about lite fish, before freaking out too much. Since this is supposed to be connected with alchemy, it's likely they'll be jumping on this pretty quick.

That said, while I could probably poke someone, I happen to know that people have already been poked since the first Lite drops showed up a day or two ago. Since it's Monday, they'll likely be reminding people in the office that the drops don't have anything in them yet.

Alright, thanks for letting me know.

Mega Lunatic

Dear Gaidin.

On your Fishing items post for Bassken lake, The blue and the green striper vests have "Dutiful butler's grey vest and shirt" but for the grey striper vest it doesnt have the "And shirt" Added onto the end. Is this intended or was it a typo?

Thanks
Ivan

Grumpy Feesh

Ivan Gorbachev
Dear Gaidin.

On your Fishing items post for Bassken lake, The blue and the green striper vests have "Dutiful butler's grey vest and shirt" but for the grey striper vest it doesnt have the "And shirt" Added onto the end. Is this intended or was it a typo?

Thanks
Ivan

Seems to be a typo, I'll go change it. Thanks for letting me know, and as always, feel free to post any such mistakes you see. That update contained some 100 new items/aquarium fish, so I'd be surprised if there weren't little mistakes like that.

Newbie Noob

Hi Gaidin. Just wondering... what time does the leader-board for each month end at?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff