Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25612017804154 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53171364985163 53.2% [ 2867 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.01316765578635 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13056379821958 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058419881305638 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010014836795252 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5392 ]

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
bump domokun

Distinct Hunter

This helps alot!
kuncung
will we get better fishes if we use a better bait???
yus my friend told me that each bait is already set b4 use and grade F is the only bait that will NOT get rares, D gets 1 or 2 and A gets 3 rares, Overall the better bait you use the better fish you will get allong with less junk. Hope that helps if your still here =D
allthough the reset can change that! if u wait 12 hours between every fishings, your bait resets in a matter of speaking. So if you go to sleep and than wake up (about 12 hours will have passed) your bait resets meaning
your first 2 baits will be considered grade A
Than your next three will be degraded a level.
and than they go back to their normal levels by grade.
I would recomend buying 2 grade F and 3 grade D to make your first 5 baits grade A. Hope this helps =D
i have very little info on fishing compared to the creator of this forum, But i would be glad to help anyone if they have question. Im sure this forum creator is answering a lot so i may be of service.(excuse me on my spelling and grammer) So pms are always welcome, my pm is always open to everyone. Also i get quit lonely so if u just need someone to talk to im here. i'm off to go fishing now (if its working sad ) Good luck all you fishers
are we allowed to bump on this forum???

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

No, as per forum rules, bumping is not permitted unless the thread is off of the first page. I was debating asking you to edit your other pots, and then I saw this one. Please post in the Chatterbox if you wish to bump. As for the current state of Fishing being down, you can check the announcement at the top of the forum for info regarding that.
thanks Gaidin. this was really helpful. as soon as fishing is back up, i'm going to try my luck with using A bait.
There goes the server again for me. D;
I think i'll go for second in basken or Gambino
next month because i'll be gone for a week.
-sigh-

Aged Lunatic

Have you always been an omni mod....well congrats if it was a promotion ^_^ (I've been away for a few months)

Dangerous Werewolf

I wanna get me a Diamondback mask, i've been trying for so long and still nothing. Then what sucks is you gotta catch 10 of them. XD
This is cool. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces