Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.24740596627756 24.7% [ 763 ]
Yes 0.5538261997406 55.4% [ 1708 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.011348897535668 1.1% [ 35 ]
I like turtles 0.12581063553826 12.6% [ 388 ]
Blue Bass 0.053501945525292 5.4% [ 165 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.00810635538262 0.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 3084 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 413 414 415 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Heckler

Freshmeat
*chucks the spare bottle of champagne at Sage*

With which arm? *Flinches at thought of Demona Arm* whee

cherry - I advise you cast as far as you can and use A bait if you want the best chance of hooking them. That and filtering out junk and Green Seedkin makes the chances rise as well.
Great thread! 3nodding

This really answers a lot of my questions. sweatdrop
Gaidin
Freshmeat

Nah, I'm right handed. Besides, I use that arm for reporting spammers...
Hey everyone. Hey Gaidin, sorry I missed your premier. All I can say, is that this, to me,was the most anticipated event to befall gaia yet. I always thought you would make a guide. Heck, all the people in the TF knew you could. Incredible.
*subscribes*

Dedicated Heckler

Ursa - Glad it helped you smile

Fresh - Ah, okay, lucky for Tubbs razz

wait - No prob, glad you like it, I hope it helps 3nodding
Would this be a good place to ask the best way to give fish/junk to others? I'm fairly certain you need a vending liscense, but I would like to know the details of how it's done before I screw up. Thanks, even if you point me somewhere else!

Dedicated Heckler

Lyriss Grenlit
Would this be a good place to ask the best way to give fish/junk to others? I'm fairly certain you need a vending liscense, but I would like to know the details of how it's done before I screw up. Thanks, even if you point me somewhere else!

No, it's alright, here is fine, I should add that question to the guide.

Yes, you need a Vending license. What you do is agree on an amount for the other person to bid. You then set up the fish for Bid Only. You wait for the person to bid(Tell them if need be that you put the fish up) and refresh. When you see their name as the bid, click Accept Bid, type in your password. That's it smile
So accepting the bid will close the bidding session even though time has not run out?

Dedicated Heckler

Lyriss Grenlit
So accepting the bid will close the bidding session even though time has not run out?

Yup, and the person whose bid you accepted gets the fish, thus you can pretty much control who gets them.
Sweet deal, thank you. ^__^

Dedicated Heckler

Lyriss Grenlit
Sweet deal, thank you. ^__^

No problem, happy fish "trading" biggrin
Thank you! This is a great guide! At first, I didn't know about 'bait degradtion' but now, I understand it. 3nodding Thank you once again for your great guide Gaidin. biggrin

Dedicated Heckler

flamingspyro
Thank you! This is a great guide! At first, I didn't know about 'bait degradtion' but now, I understand it. 3nodding Thank you once again for your great guide Gaidin. biggrin

No problem, glad it helped you 3nodding

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaidin
Freshmeat

cherry - I advise you cast as far as you can and use A bait if you want the best chance of hooking them. That and filtering out junk and Green Seedkin makes the chances rise as well.

i get a lot of seedkins already.but i am way to cheap.i use f bait that has degraded to d of bait or f bait.i use a streangth rod cause it is harder for me to use my distance rod there.but sometimes i do use it at there if i only get junk.at um..gambino i kinda get really mad if i get 1 junk in my bucket but if i have a trout in that bucket i am ok.but 2 i will get really mad no matter what.the only thing i need help with is filtering at durem i never went there it scares me cause they say it is hard.

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaidin
flamingspyro

No problem, glad it helped you 3nodding

you helped a lot of people can you p.m me when you put the filtering stuff on this board i am putting this board on my favirtes so i do not lose it.well i should not post here much cause i have to save my posts for that bum,ping contests.i am going to get that 100k.i am in the lead but i am afraid the other person will take my place.he was the person who was in the lead before me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff