Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25602521319985 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53188728216537 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013162773451984 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13051538746756 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058398220244716 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010011123470523 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5394 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 431 432 433 > >> >>> »|

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
oh thankyou i have been making boards for some tips for filtering and stuff i think this board will give me a guide i have not readed it yet though.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Thanks everyone... I know I am lacking a filtering guide, but I will probably add a Q&A on that, just to make a simple one. A full filtering guide would need a new thread almost. This guide is still new and under construction, so of course any feedback is welcome 3nodding
Ahhh... Well then... I'll stop bugging you about that...

*cancels his other 3001 PM's about a filtering guide* Tee hee... domokun

Fashionable Hoarder

Excellent Gaidin! Very thorough. heart *subscribes to thread*

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
but if you make a new thread for filtering tell me cause i don't know a lot of filtering i knwo how to filter at bassken but at gambino i only can tell trash from sifh.and at durem forgot it.
cherryblossomgirl94
but if you make a new thread for filtering tell me cause i don't know a lot of filtering i knwo how to filter at bassken but at gambino i only can tell trash from sifh.and at durem forgot it.

He won't need to. He's got enough empty posts reserved still that he can easily add a filtering section at some point.

Grumpy Feesh

Freshmeat
cherryblossomgirl94

He won't need to. He's got enough empty posts reserved still that he can easily add a filtering section at some point.

This is true, though I may just add the basics of filtering to the specific lake posts. Because really, how practical is it to try to explain the difference between Blue Seedkin and Warm Rainbow Trout? They are very close in the way they move, and all the explaining in the world won't change that much practice would be needed, since experience is the only way to pick up on the sublties such as that.
Gaidin
Freshmeat
cherryblossomgirl94

This is true, though I may just add the basics of filtering to the specific lake posts. Because really, how practical is it to try to explain the difference between Blue Seedkin and Warm Rainbow Trout? They are very close in the way they move, and all the explaining in the world won't change that much practice would be needed, since experience is the only way to pick up on the sublties such as that.

Well, that explains why I'm not catching any. sweatdrop

Grumpy Feesh

Zoole
Well, that explains why I'm not catching any. sweatdrop

*Chuckles* The Seedkin and Trout are almost identical in this version, but they actually are easier to tell apart than in 1.02 believe it or not. And if you pay enough attention, you can actually tell which color they are too, it's just that the movements are extremely close, but not identical.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's time to christen this wonderful guide that Gaidin spent so long preparing. xd

*Tosses SageTubbs at thread and smashes a bottle of champagne on the thread and Tubbs* whee

Grumpy Feesh

Holy_Knight57
It's time to christen this wonderful guide that Gaidin spent so long preparing. xd

*Tosses SageTubbs at thread and smashes a bottle of champagne on the thread and Tubbs* whee

Yay! My guide is TF approved xd

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I didn't know if I'd be the first so when I saw that I was, I edited it a bit.
*chucks the spare bottle of champagne at Sage*

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaidin
Freshmeat
cherryblossomgirl94

i am ok not catching trouts but i do like them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff