Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25607268681624 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53180048210643 53.2% [ 2868 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013165214166512 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13053958835528 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.05840904876692 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010012979788615 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5393 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 431 432 433 > >> >>> »|

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

sharpie_sniffer37
yes Ultimasmaj he hasent been on in a while im in 3rd place

I know very well where you stand at the moment, I watch the boards closely. Afterall, I do need to do the lake new for TF wink

matador - Yes, I already had some, but I had to endure waiting for all of them too stressed

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
gaiden did you get 5000 cans and traded in your cans for tin hat.i think so so good for you!i am fishing at durem it is hard but i think i am doing ok there well kindof cause this is my second bucket there the first bucket had less junk then my g=fish ya!

Grumpy Feesh

cherryblossomgirl94
gaiden did you get 5000 cans and traded in your cans for tin hat.i think so so good for you!i am fishing at durem it is hard but i think i am doing ok there well kindof cause this is my second bucket there the first bucket had less junk then my g=fish ya!

Yup, did it just yesterday actually... Good luck at Durem, you can make a lot of profit there 3nodding

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
how many gold and silver trophys have u won

Grumpy Feesh

sharpie_sniffer37
how many gold and silver trophys have u won

Just 1 Gold and 2 Silvers at this point...

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
if i get the silver can i trade it to u for your omg
I found that the D bait can be used . The fish buckets can be saved!!

Grumpy Feesh

sharpie_sniffer37
if i get the silver can i trade it to u for your omg

I don't buy or sell trophies...

SimpleRobin - I have also heard from someone that D bait still doesn't save, so it isn't safe for everyone.

Grumpy Feesh

Gaidin
SimpleRobin - I have also heard from someone that D bait still doesn't save, so it isn't safe for everyone.

Well, I literally just got a PM from that person stating that D bait actually works for them now, and that they thought it was just some odd glitching at the very beginning, so it seems I now have no one saying they can't use it. The guide will have to be updated accordingly.
Gaidin
sharpie_sniffer37
yes Ultimasmaj he hasent been on in a while im in 3rd place

I know very well where you stand at the moment, I watch the boards closely. Afterall, I do need to do the lake new for TF wink

matador - Yes, I already had some, but I had to endure waiting for all of them too stressed
So i take it still no trophies?? Hey gaidin, do you know of the link that tells you how to create those random signatures??

Grumpy Feesh

pvmatador113
So i take it still no trophies?? Hey gaidin, do you know of the link that tells you how to create those random signatures??

Yup, still waiting on the trophies crying

As for the randosiggy www.bfndevelopment.com is what I use for mine...

Beloved Sex Symbol

Gaidin
pvmatador113

Yup, still waiting on the trophies crying

As for the randosiggy www.bfndevelopment.com is what I use for mine...
is that free??? i finally have enough art to make one ninja

So any words on the trophies??? i just check my inventory and i have none, so i take it they still not out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff