Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25602521319985 25.6% [ 1381 ]
Yes 0.53188728216537 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013162773451984 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13051538746756 13.1% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058398220244716 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010011123470523 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5394 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 431 432 433 > >> >>> »|

DopplerZero
So, I get these random PMs. One asking about my card..one asking about Bait to fish with...the third asking if I'm signal and if I'd like to cyber.

Guess which one got reported. stressed

Ummmm, is this a trick question? It's obviously the second one did.
Hard Drive crash. I ended up basically having to redo the layout as much as humanly possible from scratch. I think I got it good there. I just have to reinstall photoshop on my main comp now. xd

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Ouch, that sucks gonk At least you have things running a bit again, and had them online... I'm so gonna be backing everything up in zips in my mail accounts eventually, too much I can't lose...

Raider

DopplerZero
So, I get these random PMs. One asking about my card..one asking about Bait to fish with...the third asking if I'm signal and if I'd like to cyber.

Guess which one got reported. stressed
well "A" and "B" have been chosen, so the only one left that could make any sense is "none of the above" xd
Yah. Once I get PS on this comp, I'll be pumping out more cards, no worries. 3nodding

Raider

send me the PSD file and i can do it domokun
all it is i take it is adjusting the text and color of all the layers, right?

Grumpy Feesh

Got a question, you guys get to have input on the possible layout of the guide later...

I'm gonna be adding a section about the Fishing Exchange, i'm wondering, would a new post be in order for it? I was thinking so, then I saw my hats post. But the Exchange has fish as well, and I figured it would be best to explain how you get all that stuff in a separate post. Whatcha all think?
Adjusting the text, making the background, selecting the class, the power, the number, and outlining and defining the avatar.

Raider

Gaidin
Got a question, you guys get to have input on the possible layout of the guide later...

I'm gonna be adding a section about the Fishing Exchange, i'm wondering, would a new post be in order for it? I was thinking so, then I saw my hats post. But the Exchange has fish as well, and I figured it would be best to explain how you get all that stuff in a separate post. Whatcha all think?
well on one hand it would maybe be more effective as a separate post

But then we would have to worry about keeping on Page 1, adn also there is a sticky for it...isnt there? And making a repeat thread, or a thread near what another one is, may not be cool...
I dunno, your choice 3nodding
I say one post. The less space to look over the better, I believe. 3nodding

Grumpy Feesh

Lord__Vader
Gaidin

well on one hand it would maybe be more effective as a separate post

But then we would have to worry about keeping on Page 1, adn also there is a sticky for it...isnt there? And making a repeat thread, or a thread near what another one is, may not be cool...
I dunno, your choice 3nodding

Why would we have to worry? It wouldn't be any different than now...

As for the sticky, it's not a tutorial, and I want my guide to be all inclusive. No, I won't have models, but I want people to be able to stop at GFG and find everything they need save said models if they want.

Dopp - Noted, i'm just thinking of clutter in the post. It will be one huge post if it is, since it's already possibly the second longest post, if not tied for the longest with the fish post...

Raider

Gaidin

As for the sticky, it's not a tutorial, and I want my guide to be all inclusive. No, I won't have models, but I want people to be able to stop at GFG and find everything they need save said models if they want.

i dont mean to offend or anything. Im just giving you topics to ponder. And i figured pondering often leads to new things to ponder

Though, seeing as you defended, and didnt say anything about the benefits to a new post...i think you have your mind made up...even if you dont know it 3nodding

Grumpy Feesh

Lord__Vader
Gaidin

i dont mean to offend or anything. Im just giving you topics to ponder. And i figured pondering often leads to new things to ponder

Though, seeing as you defended, and didnt say anything about the benefits to a new post...i think you have your mind made up...even if you dont know it 3nodding

No worries, i'm not offended, I just don't get what you meant xd

And well, i'm in favor of a new post myself, but I like input, and reasons why, so I can consider all sides 3nodding

Raider

its like...using democratic ideas in a dictatorship/monarchy...

Grumpy Feesh

Lord__Vader
its like...using democratic ideas in a dictatorship/monarchy...

Hehe, sorta... I'm the only one working on this guide truly right now, but I have taken suggestions in the past, on both layout and wording. Afterall, it's gonna be the forum that looks at it, so i'm just asking for opinions, and reasons for them. I have reasons for my opinons, and want to hear others', and weigh them 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff